Fitting

This is really just fan service ;). This is a partly ship centered book

Baku POV

Deku, Half n' half, and I were going out to find something fancy to wear to the dance thing. We went to this place that Deku's mom recomended. We all checked in and after a couple minutes of random check in stuff we where looking at dress clothes and shit.
"This is nice, we have our own little changing space and stuff. Don't have ti worry about getting peoples way. Thanks mom" Deku said that last part to the air as if yelling to Inko. A couple more minutes in and Deku found somethings he wanted to try on.

I looked over at Half n' half, he was stairing at a dress on one of the farther racks. I looked at the dress then back at him. I walked over to the dress took it of the rack and brought it to him.
"What do you think?" I said holding it carfully.
"Looks nice, I think you'd look good in it." Half n' half responded quietly.
"It's not for me." I said hanging the dress on his arm. I walked off to look for something for myself.

(Time skip)

Deku went first. He came out of his dressing room in a dark blue satin dress shirt with a kind of loose dark grey wait coat.
"Probably have to get it tailored but I love this!" Deku said excited.
"Great, cause it's the only one yoy picked up." I commented. Half n' half forced an exhale. I was next. After a couple minutes of struggle and humming the 'don't look down' song I changed.

It was a little tight around the chest which wasn't a great feeling. I walked out in a bright red dress shirt and black dress pants that where a little to long. I got a blush out of Todo which made me feel a little better about it. I remembered I still have that waistcoat with the white roses. That would tie this togther. A couple more try ons and I chose the red.

Half n' half called my name to help him with something. I went in an saw him in the dress. It was a dusty rose kind of color that went down to right above his knees. The top half was lace, looked like just random designes. The dress part was some kind of mesh material. It looked gorgeous on him.
"I need some help with the zipper." He said quietly. I nodded as he turned around so I could help. I tried to be careful so I didn't go to fast and break it. There was a mirror wall in the small dressing room. We both looked up at the same time to see it from the front.

He smiled weakly. I snaked my arms around his waist and layed my head on his shoulder.
"You look amazing." I complimented. He looked down and smiled brightly, I gently lifted his head up.
"Do you wanna show Deku?" I asked softly.
"Yeah, I think he'd like it." He responded.

(Time skip again wooo)

We checked out and registered everything to be tailored. I stopped Todo for a second.
"Hey, you looked nice in dresses. You should wear them more often."