Sugar cookies and light warnings

May 8 (wow the date changed)

Baku POV

I was awoken by the pulsing buzz of my damn alarm clock. I slammed my hand onto the off button and lay in bed for a second. I actually forgot what happened yesterday for a moment before it all came flooding back into my head. I groaned and sat up. Thank god for Saturdays. I stand up and get changed. I found a loose shirt to were on my floore, and my hearing aids on my night stand. I need to clean this all up. I remembered yesterday with half and half. Pretty sure it was four pm for our dat-ay out.

It was 9:30 am. Later than I usually sleep but then again, it's a Saturday. I looked outside my dorm window. It was a rainy and cloudy day. It wasn't sticky though, rainy but not sticky.

I went to go get myself some shitty breakfast when there was a nock on my dorm door. I looked through the peep hole and I couldn't see anyone. It was Deku.
"What do you want." I asked still a little groggy.
"Oh you're awake this time. I brought cookies, Kiri and I made them last night." Deku said holding a plate with so much cling rap you could barely see what was on the plate.
"There supposed to be little explosion emojis." Deku said holding out the plate with a smile.
"Thanks. Hey have you seen half and half?" I asked.
"Oh Todoroki? He's supposed to be with his Dad today." Deku answered.
"I'll leave you to your morning." Deku said scurrying off.

I sat down at my dorm table and unwrap the layers of cling wrap. They were sugar cookies with and explosion pattern and sloppily frosted. Yeah shitty hair made these.
I ate one and put the rest of them in a mini fridge. I heard my phone ring from my bedroom so I went to see who was calling. It was bubble face. I answered.
"Oh sorry, did I wake you up?" Urakaka's voice said on the other line.
"No." I answered.
"Okay, good. I just wanted to warn you about Mineta. He uh- there's no way of putting this well. He's gonna try and sleep with you." Urakaka finished.
"He tries to touch me and he'll land on the far side of Tokyo." I say dead serious.
"He might just deserve it. Anyway just wanted to warn you. See you around." Urakaka hung up as I put my phone down.

If he wasn't such a pervert* then mabey someone could love him and he'd stop. That's a big mabey though