𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5

Rin didn't want to say she almost met her soulmate, and she wouldn't even admit she wanted to meet him, but come on, it wasn't only curiosity that was getting her.

Meanwhile Chenle, was to shy to tell Jisung the experience, but apparently told him. Jisung was happy that his best friend was one step closer, but his guts told him otherwise.

"How was your week end?" Jisung asked Rin when he arrived.

Rin actually didn't know how was it. Confusing? Probably.

"Oh, it was good" she lied.

Jisung looked at her not believing her one bit, but he let it pass as he knew she maybe didn't wasn't to talk about it.

"Glad to hear" he said smiling a bit.

After chatting for some more minutes, the teacher arrived and class started.

"The hell she's saying" Rin murmured as she kept taking about maths and her not understanding a thing.

"I don't understand either" whispered Jisung.

The class kept going and then the bell finally rang. Both teenagers sat back in their sits sighting.

"I hate this" she said.

"Same" Jisung nodded.

"Hey, EunDae and you can join us during lunch, will be fun" he invited.

"Sure, let me just ask her" she said taking her phone out and texting her.

She ended up agreeing so it was settled, they will be having lunch all together.

The bell for lunch rang and Jisung and her walked toward the table were the rest of the boys where.

"So this is Rin, pretty sure you all know her" he presented her.

"Hi, I'm Jeno" one said.

They all presented themselves although Rin already knew them.

"Hi" she greeted a bit shy, but showing a smilie.

She sat down next to Jisung and Renjun, and just watched the boys talking. Some minutes later, EunDae arrived and the boys presented themselves again, and she sat between Jeno and Donghyuk.

"So, what color do you both can't see?" Asked Jaemin.

"Well, I already met my soulmate, but I wasn't able to see red" EunDae said smiling sadly at the memorie, but none of the boys noticed.

"Oh that's cool, so, he comes to this school?" Asked Haechan.

"Oh umm, no" she answered a bit insecure.

"Oh, hope we can meet them someday" said Jisung. EunDae gave a sad smile, but again, the boys didn't notice.

"And you Rin?" Asked Renjun.

"Well, I'm not able to see blue" she said.

"Oh just like me" said Jeno.

"We have a friend who also isn't able to see blue, his name is Chenle, but he doesn't come to this school" informed Jaemin.

At the said name, Rin felt chills run through her body. She felt somehow intrigued by the boy named Chenle. She felt like she needed to meet him.

"Oh, that's cool" she said ignoring what happens just a second ago.

"He's pretty nice, I'll present him to you one day" said Jisung.

The bell rang and everyone got back to their classroom. Jisung and Rin walked together till they teacher their classroom.

They sat in their seats next to each other and the day continued, but for some reason, the boy Chenle couldn't live Rin's mind even if she didn't even knew him.