𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 25

Jisung had plans for Friday. He had declined the invitation of going to Chenle's huge house to relax on his jacuzzi.

"Wait, so you actually declined Chenle's invitation to his Jacuzzi?" Minhee asked her seat-mate with wide eyes.

"Yup, you told me you wanted to that café in Gangnam a few weeks ago" said Jisung.

"You really just cancelled your plan because if that?" she asked surprised. Jisung nodded simply.

The week passed by and it was finally Friday. Minhee was excited about going out with Jisung. She thought purely about him as a friend, maybe her best friend.

"Oh, can my sister catch up later?" Minhee asked as they were already in the district, walking towards a nearby café.

"Yeah, i guess" he said starting to feel the awkwardness about meeting her little sister. He also kind of feel excited, which he didn't understand why. Minhee had talked to him about her some time ago, and she catches his attention even if he didn't know her.

Time passed as they walked through the touristic part of the district, where many people were walking by the packed streets, where some entertainment companies were and some tourists.

"My sister will meet us in a few minutes in front of the café next to that entertainment company" she said. Jisung started to feel nervousness they walked towards there. He didn't even know how to say hello. Well he did, but he was nervous.

"I can feel you heartbeat even here" she said as they walked. "Are you really that nervous?" she asked.

"I mean I- well yeah... It's just i'm not good with people" he said awkwardly.

"Oh, i see, don't worry, she's pretty nice, i will save the conversation if you don't know what to say" Minhee said stopping in front of the said café.

They waited for a few minutes, and then Minhee pointed at someone, who he couldn't see.

"She's there" she told Jisung.

Time seemed to slow down, Jisung was feeling nervous, more than he should. He saw a girl with long dark-brown hair walking their way, her hair loose and a white blouse with a black skirt. Jisung felt his cheeks get hot, until everything went black and white.

He knew his soulmate was near, until an orange aura started to surround the girl walking their way.

"Jisung?" asked Minhee, but he didn't respond.

He started walking her way, the girl was also surprised as she also saw everything black and white, and the orange aura surrounding the boy in front of her.

As they were in front of each other, and they're eyes locked, everything went back to color, but this time, the missing color appearing in their vision.

"Wait you guys..." Minhee said thinking on what just happened. "Oh my god! You're soulmates!" Minhee said exited, gaining some stares from people around.

"I'm Jisung" he presented himself, gaining courage to talk.

"And I'm Eunyul" she responded with a smile.