𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 35

A month had passed. Chenle was in his old school with his friends YangYang, Yiren, Hendery, Xiaojun, Lucas  and Yuqi.

Lucas arrived later to the group, when Chenle had already moved to Korea. He was Yuqi's soulmate, and she was happy she was now able to see green thanks to him. Seeing them together, made Chenle's heart ache. Of course he was happy for her, and of course him, whom he had started to care about after a month of being his friend, but they made him miss Rin even more.

"How are you feeling Chenle?" asked Yiren, who was worried for her old friend.

His old group of friends knew about Rin, they knew they were separated, and both were suffering a lot. Chenle was quite serious all the time, completely different, his high pitch laugh couldn't be heard, his sometimes sassy comments were never there, his love for basketball was gone, and his loud and optimistic self was completely gone.

"Maybe you're going to Korea for vacations" suggested YangYang. Summer vacation were coming near, but his family had other plans. His father was taking him to Dubai along with his mother.

"We won't be seeing each other, I'm going to Dubai" he said with a sight. Really wishing he would instead go to Korea and see her.

Almost every night he would dream of her, and when he woke up, and remember they were far apart, a wave of pain would hit him. Blue color was also starting to fade a bit, he didn't know what it meant, but he was scared. He hadn't tell anyone that, not even Rin, whom he maintained little contact, thanks to China's social media policy.

School came to an end and he went back home. He decided to walk through his bamboo forest to clear his mind. He looked at the clear sky through the bamboos, it still looked quite blue, but not with the same fresh intensity it would always.

He sighted and went up his floor. He ate with his aunt and mother and then went to his room. Before he could lay on his bed, a nausea feeling came to him. He tried to suppress it, but eventually ended up running to the bathroom and puked. His mother and aunt run to see if he was okay. He flushed the toilet and supported himself against the wall with his back. Tears started going out of his eyes,  braking down from the pain he was feeling.

"Chenle! Are you okay?" his mother asked worried for her child. His aunt brought him water and he drank a bit while silent tears streamed down his face.

"I- I miss her so much" he managed to say, with tears still streaming, and throat hurting.