𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 18

Jisung would be lying he didn't have mixed feelings about his best friend and the girl he liked sitting together, although he knew they were soulmates, so they were meant for each other. She sighted as he saw them smiling and laughing, doing the work together, sharing they material, and even food.

"you okay?" asked his seat mate.

"yeah, don't worry" he responded smiling.

"you like her, don't you?" the girl ask.

"uh... what? what are you talking about, haha" he said nervously.

"the way you look at her and how you sight every time she laughs and smilies at the new boy's jokes" MinHee said pointing out.

He wouldn't admit it. He wouldn't do that to his best friend. He was a good friend, and he was sure his feelings would fade out in time. But then again, he wanted to let it out. So he did, maybe trusting a bit to much MinHee.

"yeah... i like her. But i can't do that to Chenle" he responded looking down.

"you know each other?" she asked.

"yeah, he is my best friend of years, and Rin, is his soulmate, and she is also a close friend of mine" he admitted.

"oh... i see... don't worry, i won't tell" she said smiling.

Jisung thanked her, not really knowing if she would keep her promise, and instantly regretting what he told her.

"hey, don't worry, i swear i won't tell, i'm not that kind of person" she said reassuring him. "you can trust me" she added.

Jisung smiled at MinHee thankfully. He felt more at ease.

Meanwhile, Rin and Chenle were talking exited, the girl getting some glares from other girls. They laughed at each other's jokes, Chenle trying to measure his laugh so he isn't  sent out in his first day.

"When Jisung and i were seat mates, we used to help each other a lot when it came to orange or blue" she said and she took her blue pen to write something that was written in the board and then passing it to Chenle.

"You both where seat-mates?" he asked, remembering what Jisung said about his seat-mate some months ago.

"yup, he was my seat-mate before you" she said.

"oh, that was nice, i guess" he said now uneasy.

Chenle now felt weird being the soulmate of his best friend's crush, and he also felt a bit jealous, but more of that, he felt guilty that now maybe Jisung is heartbroken.

As class finished, Jisung headed out next to Chenle and Rin, walking towards the cafeteria where they would meet the rest of the squad.

"Hey... Rin... can we talk?" said EunDae looking down with her eyes puffy.

Rin tensed up. "yes..." she said a bit worried.

They went a bit separated to the cafeteria and EunDae looked directly into Rin's eyes.

"Mark has awoken"