𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 29

"why am I feeling this way, ugh!" said Ron walking in circles in her room. It has been three days, and her uneasy feeling hadn't left her.

"It's not like something will happen, Rin stop being ridiculous, nothing bad is going to happen" she told herself.

She let herself fall in her bed and curled into a ball. She took her phone out and put some music on to distract herself. She sighted as Reflections of The neighborhood played. "Where have you been? Do you know if you're coming back?" she sang along.

She took her laptop out and typed her History essay. while listening to music. Suddenly, her phone started to buzz with Chenle's special ringtone.

"hi!" she greeted smiling.

"Rin, can I go to your house, I got into a fight with my parents" he said, sounding down.

"Yes, sure, come" she said in a more serious and concerned tone. He murmured a low 'thanks' and the line went dead. She sighted, concerned about her soulmate.

About 15 minutes, the doorbell rang and Rin ran towards the front door. She opened it quickly and before she could react, Chenle enveloped her in a hug, hiding his face on the crook of her neck. She could feel a bit wet, knowing he was crying. How bad could a fight with your parents be? She hugged him back, and lovingly caressed his hair. "come, let's go to my room" she whispered sweetly and she felt him nod.

They went upstairs and they sighed in Rin's bed. Chenle whipped his tears. "sorry" he sniffed.

"hey no no, it's totally fine baby" Rin said grabbing his hand and caressing it softly with her thumb. She moved towards the other end of the bed and patted the space next to her for him to lay down next to her. She embrace him in a hug as they both lay in her bed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked while they cuddled and he was more relaxed. He shook his head and snuggled more into Rin. She didn't press it more and instead caressed his hair as she hummed a lullaby softly.

Slowly, his breaths started to get softer and slower, signaling her that he had fallen asleep. She smiled and the boy who was fast asleep in her arms, being the little spoon.

That moment, she understood how much she loved him, wanting him to be only she could hold like this, being the only one to dry his tears, being the one to love so immensely, that that word didn't fit on how much she felt for him.

Slowly, she also started to fall asleep, fidgeting to dreams, both intertwined in each other.