𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 23

"Rin!!! Guess what?!" said Chenle running towards his girlfriend exited.

"Oh what is it?" she asked curious.

"I'm the new basketball captain!" he said happily. Rin's eyes shine with happiness. She knew he really wanted to be the captain since he entered school, and she couldn't deny he was extremely talented towards the sport.

"Oh my god! Congratulations!" she said excited for her boyfriend. They jumped in excitement together, ignoring the weird started they were getting.

"Will you come see me play my first game?" he asked looking at her with his eyes shining.

"Uff yes!"she said with the same sparkling eyes. "I will" she said with a nice idea in mind.

A few weeks later, one and a half to be exact, it was Chenle's first game as the captain of the team. Rin was dragging EunDae and the boys to the place were the game was going to be held.

"Rin! slow down" calles Renjun, and Rin just kept on walking.

"There's no way she's going to slow down, she wants to see her boyfriend" said Jaemin now dragging Renjun, who was trying to catch up with the rest.

"Oh my god, how can she walk so fast being the size of a mouse?" asked Renjun to himself.

"I heard that!" said Rin from a bit more far walking in front of him.

They finally arrived to the basketball course and took their seats as close as posible. The teams were about to go out. Chenle's team was against the team of a nearby school. The teams started to go out, Rin spotted her boyfriend, in his Navy blue uniform.

"Quick, pass me the banner" said Rin to Jeno, who had a pig piece of paper in his hands.

"Are you really-" Renjun asked but it was too late, as Haechan was ready to open it with Rin. "okay, i'll shut up now" Renjun finished with a sight.

The banner had the school's name in big navy blue and Chenle's number, which was 05. Chenle looked their way and smiled at the sight of Rin and Donghyuk with the banner.

"Get a girlfriend like Rin" said Jeno, looking at the girl cheering for her boyfriend's team.

"Believe me, I would" said Jisung looking closely to the moves his best friend move.

"Wait! that was a total yellow car!" said Rin looking the player from the other team getting into the circle of one of her team.

"There's no yellow cards though" commented Mark.

"Yellow card I said" she said crossing her arms.

The game soon came to and end, Chenle's team winning.

"I'm so happy you won!" said Rin hugging Chenle not caring about him being sweaty.

"Ew, how can you hug him?" asked Donghyuk disgusted.

"Shut up you dried peace of celery" said Rin still cling into Chenle.

"I was attacked" Haechan said putting one hand on his chest acting hurt.

Chenle smiled at his friends and girlfriend. Happy that he won the game and happy they were by his side. Everything was going grate, he was the captain of the team, he had his friends with him, and most importantly, he had his beautiful soulmate by his side.

yallsters are up to a make out sesh? cus like, let's be real, Chenle is already 18, he ain't a child anymore.

smut is cancelled tho, i don't write those things.