𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 27

"Oh my god I'm so nervous..." Said Chenle through the phone as he was getting ready.

"Don't worry, my parents are very nice" Rin reassured sweetly.

"What do i wear?" he asked as Rin could hear dressing hooks being moved.

"It isn't that formal, you can come in a simple shirt if you want" explained Rin while she though what he could wear.

"Uh... I'll just we're black jeans a shirt and a jacket, is that okay?" Chenle asked.

"Yup, that's a good idea" Rin said in acceptance.

They ended the call soon enough so that Chenke could get ready easier. Rin also changed since she was in her comfy pants. She wore a simple but nice outfit.

A few hours later, the doorbell rang, and Rin hurried towards the door. The table was set nicely, her mother was talking to their housekeeper, who was currently setting the food done on the table, and her father was talking to her brother.

"Come in" she said smiling. Chenle smiled at the sight of his soulmate and girlfriend. As he went into the house, he admired it, he had never came to her house before, at least not inside.

Rin's mother noticed the boy next to her daughter and cane rushing towards him. "Oh Chenle! Nice to meet you! I'm Rin's mother, Park Yunha" he presented herself. Chenle bowes to her smiling.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Park, I'm Zhong Chenle" he said smiling. He was nervous, but he still knew his manners.

After his introduction with Rin's mother, Yunha, Rin's father and brother came to also introduce themselves.

"I'm Rin's father, Park Taehyun" he said extending his hand, and Chenle took it and shook it.

"And I'm Rin's brother, Park Jimin" her brother presented. Chenle introduced himself one more time to her brother and father, and then, they went to sit at the table to begin with dinner.

"So Chenle, you parents are CEOs of a big marketing company in China, right?" asked Rin's father.

"oh, yeah, but they are currently working here" Chenle explained.

They talked about many things, embarrassing Rin with her childhood stories. They also talked about Chenle, he talked about what he enjoyed doing, and on some point, all the this he liked about Rin.

"Your parents are very nice" Chenle said when both her parents were talking with Jimin.

"I'm glad you likes them" Rin said smiling his way.

Her mother saw the bright interaction, happy at how happy her daughter was. She caught the way Chenle look at her daughter and viceversa, eyes full of love. They couldn't help it, they were soulmates, and soulmates are born to love each other for ever, if one dies, the other does too, if they pass too much time without seeing each other, feels like something has been ripped from you. That's the cold part of soulmates, the bond is so strong, one can't survive without the other.

ksks i have plans for this