𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 36

It has been a month and a half since the soulmates were separated. each day was worse. Chenle would vomit our of the blue, Rin would eat very little, and their view of blue was fading.

The older's from the group of friends were almost graduating, and prom was approaching. She wasn't very excited to be honest. It was still a month and a half away, and now she was also sad they were leaving to collage.

"Oh my god!" shouted Renjun excited. He smiled widely and his eyes were big in shock.

"what is it?" asked Jeno.

"I got accepted! I got accepted on the university I wanted!" he said happily. "I also have a scholar ship! They liked my art portfolio!" he said proud of himself.

"Congratulations!" Rin said, her first sincere smile showing. That has been one of the best notices she had been given in so much time. "I'm so happy for you" she said.

"Oh my, did you see that? Rin smiled!" said Jaemin pointing it out, surprised. Rin giggled at his silliness, although he was right, she almost never smiled since Chenle left.

Renjun decided to invite the group of friends to eat after school, and since it was friday, there was no problem, and he was in a good mood thanks to the notice. They all agreed and went to a Korean BBQ place.

"Rin, what would you like to eat?" asked EunDae. She wanted her to eat, and wanted to hear her response, which hoped was 'I'm dying of hunger'.

"Uh... I'm not really hungry..." she murmured. She had lost her appetite, she almost not slept, and she was down all day.

"Come on Rin, eat, you're getting thinner and thinner and it's not healthy" said Jaemin. Haechan nodded in agreement and made her puppy eyes. She looked at the meat, it was being grilled, and still, she felt no hunger.

"For me" said Jisung, making an aegyo face, even if he hated doing it. Rin sighted in defeat, took her chopstick and took one, she put it in her lettuce, but sauce in it and ate it. She realized that she was actually a bit hungry, and took another.

Everyone smiled, happy that their friend was finally eating. They knew she would never be truly happy again if Chenle wasn't there, since he was her other half.

On the other side, Chenle was lying in his bed, listening to music while looking at the celling, he then looked of his window, to see the sky, in a fading blue. His mother entered and looked at his child.

"Mom" he called, still looking at the sky. "What happens when you get separated for your soulmate for a long time?" he asked, thinking that he hasn't seen Rin in two months and a half, and almost didn't talk to her.

"Oh... well, I don't really know, I might have a book about that here, let me look for it real quick" she said and went to look for it. A few minutes later she came back with a book with dark blue cover, that in chenle's sight, it was fading. His mother opened it and searched for the question.

"Well.. umm... the color starts fading" she said, hesitan.

"and then?" he asked.

"after a while, well... you get completely blind and end up dying"