𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆 ☾ 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

THERE WAS ONE THING ELIZABETH hated more than liars and that was Damon Salvatore.

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon and Elizabeth couldn't stand pacing around her bedroom thinking of the giant elephant that pranced through Mystic Falls.

So she found herself borrowing her mother's car and driving up to the Salvatore boarding house yet again. She prayed Stefan would be there, in hopes that he'd explain things in a way that didn't make her want to re-break her hand.

She stood in front of the wooden door with purpose. There were many things that could go wrong, but she had a feeling that Damon wasn't going to hurt her.

She knocked on the door with her free hand and awaited an answer. It was the same as before, sweaty palms, itchy neck, she could even feel a tingle in her toes as she listened for anyone inside.

It was nearing the end of October and it seemed like summer was still desperately clinging onto Mystic Falls. She wore a long sleeved low cut shirt and unexpectedly, the sun poured down on her intensely. From underneath the door, she could just feel the air conditioning brush against her ankles.

When at least two minutes passed, she gave up. No one was coming to open the door. She turned on her heel and let out a sigh. Stefan has managed to dodge her once again.

Before she stepped down the short stairs, the door creaked open. She turned abruptly and watched it slowly swing back on it's hinges.

Elizabeth has seen enough horror movies to know that, that was a bad sign. "Damon." She called out, already knowing he would do something like that. The sun beamed into the entrance and she realized that was why he couldn't answer the door.

   "To what do I owe the pleasure, Queen Elizabeth."

His voice echoed through the home and she sighed once more. He couldn't hurt her if she stayed by the door, that was her only weapon against him. But if he was wandering around the house, it wouldn't do her interrogation justice.

Ignoring the thumps of her heart beat, she entered the home. The sweat on her body instantly evaporate upon the cool air and she reluctantly shut the door behind her.

In a flash, a hand wrapped around her throat and she's slammed against the door. Her eyes peel open furiously and she found Damon before her, his blue eyes wild with an unknown emotion.

Elizabeth struggled against his grip, her fear quickly replaced with fiery rage. "Let. go." She hissed, using her broken hand to reach for the doorknob.

   "I'm afraid I can't do that. Not when you know everything." Damon spit back, amusement glowing in his eyes.

Elizabeth huffed angrily and swung her leg upwards, kicking Damon in his private area. The older man released her and crumbled to the ground in pain, "No—"