𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ☾ 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓

ELIZABETH AND ELENA GLIDE through the party in search for the vampire brothers. She wore a red dress made of a soft fabric, short and loose. It hugged her torso generously and fanned out near her knees.

The Founder's pre-party was an event they sadly couldn't skip. To make matters worse, it was held in the Lockwood Mansion.

"There's Stefan, I'll see you around." Elena gushed before leaving the blonde's side. Elizabeth waved her off and grabbed a champagne glass off a passing tray. She needed a buzz if Tyler was walking around here.

She walked through the big house without a problem. The amount of times she's been inside was too much to recall. She stole another sip of the bubbly alcohol and strolled into another hallway aimlessly.

There she found a familiar head of black hair, one that made a small smile work onto her face. Damon stood with a glass in his hand and she made her way over.

He was conversing with someone and it wasn't until she was steps away that she realized it was her mother. "Shit." She whispered. She downed the rest of the champagne and shoved the empty glass in some stranger's hand.

"Elizabeth." Her mother called. She dusted herself off and approached the two adults with a smile. "We were just talking about you."

Damon smirked and waved his hand. His adoration for her brightened at the view of her rosy cheeks. She sighed, "Good things only I hope."

Liz rubbed her daughter's back soothingly and turned back to Damon, "I was just telling him about you and Caroline's obsession with Miss Mystic Falls."

Elizabeth paled, "Mom."

"When they were younger, they used to dress up and put on a show for their father and I. It was the cutest thing—"

"Mom."

Damon swirled his glass around, smirking, "Oh come on El, you gotta admit, it had to have been cute." Elizabeth rolled her eyes and stiffened when she saw Tyler walking past in the distance.

Her mother kept talking but she drowned it out. She was too consumed with guilt at the sight of her ex boyfriend. He looked the same, just lost. "Excuse me." She told them before walking away.

The heels of her shoes clicked against the expensive floors and she gnawed at her cheek when she neared the Lockwood boy. He sipped his drink and turned just in time to see the blonde approach him.

"Elizabeth." He paled as if he had seen a ghost. It felt like she was one. It's been a long time since he's seen her up close. She avoided him in school and never replied to his messages.