𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 ☾ 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅

ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE MYSTIC FALLS was parties. Whether it were classy parties with expensive champagne or deep in the woods with the cheapest beer, the town couldn't go a week without celebrating something.

No one really complained. Apart from Elizabeth who's new hobby was hiding from people.

In the far side of the room, she bit her fingernail anxiously and drowned out the cheers of teenagers who intensely watched Tyler take on many opponents in a game of arm wrestling.

Typically, this wasn't her scene. She loved arcade and small competitive games that she played with the girls but her guilt was holding her back.

Tyler held his arm up, his hand latched in someone else's, and his face coated with determination. He took things that tested his strength seriously, as if showing a sign of weakness would be his downfall. Elizabeth never understood why he needed to be competitive all the time.

Elizabeth scanned the crowd patiently. If she made contact with any of her friends, it'd be impossible to escape. She was more than sure that they had lists of questions to bombard her with, the main one being why she hasn't returned any of their calls and texts.

She didn't have an answer for anything. She only did what Katherine told her to do. They wanted to save her, to bring back her memories and restore the normalcy but she didn't want to be saved.

Disregarding the eyes of her friends, she sighed upon the sight of bright blue ones. The hypnotizing irises that didn't seem to affect her anymore stared holes into Tyler.

It seemed impossible to get away from Damon. Every corner she turned, he was there. With narrowed eyes, she crossed the room to him.

She wasn't sure if this was a good idea, Katherine's warning replaying in her mind every step of the way, but it was too late the minute she started moving.

His eyes drift into her's and a grin spread on his pink lips. He lifted his arm in a polite manner and bowed once, "Your grace."

Elizabeth huffed, the nickname he generously called her brought a tint of red onto her pale cheeks. She couldn't bring herself to hate him. "Demon."

His neck cocked back in distaste, the sharp comment proving to do its job. Her arms crossed across her chest and she listened to the crowd erupt with joy once Tyler beat yet another opponent.