𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ☾ 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒔

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒔

ELIZABETH BIT INTO HER CHICKEN wrap and listened to Bonnie intently. The sun offered it's max amount of warmth through the chilling breeze that often flew by. Today was nice.

It's been two to three days since the Halloween party and Elizabeth remembered all of it. From her and Tyler's argument, to Vicki nearly killing her, and Vicki actually dying. It was traumatizing to recall the events so clearly, but it was over now.

Her neck was clear of bite marks and her broken hand completely healed. Damon's blood worked.

Damon. She hasn't seen him either. She woke up in her bedroom the next day after the incident and she didn't bother leaving. She felt safer in her home with vampire blood roaming her system.

   "And then I ended up at the remains of Old Fell's Church before I woke up back in the woods." Bonnie recounted, the frown on her face deepening as she remembered the fragments of her dreams.

Elizabeth took a sip of her apple juice and raised an eyebrow. Just yesterday, Bonnie paid her a visit and revealed that she was indeed a witch with evidence to support it. She believed her, it was impossible not to.

The reality of vampires were real so she welcomed the existence of witches with no surprise.

   "And you always see your ancestor Emily?" Elena asked. Bonnie nodded sheepishly, fear noticeably shaking in her hazel eyes.

   "Do you believe in ghosts?" She asked both girls. Elizabeth and Elena shared a knowing look, the both of them thinking about how tangled they were in the Salvatore secrets.

Elena shrugged, "Two weeks ago, we'd probably say no, but now—"

Bonnie let out a sigh, "I think I'm being haunted."

Elizabeth slumped forward. She felt bad for Bonnie, the sweet girl didn't deserve restless nights and unwanted visits from the undead. "Why Emily?" She couldn't help but ask.

   "Grams said she was a powerful witch back in the civil war days and that this medallion was hers, a witch's talisman." Bonnie explained, her worry not letting up one bit.

Elena pointed at Bonnie's chest, "And it all started when you got the necklace?" Elizabeth took another bite out of her lunch and scanned the school yard for wandering eyes. She hoped no one was listening.

   "I think she's using it to communicate with me." Bonnie mumbled, her eyes on the verge of tears.

   "What does Grams say about it?"