The Storm of Justice

I then heard a thump and Lee collapsed next to me.

"LEE!" Clementine screamed. I looked over and see that she's trying to break free from Andy's grip, "LET ME GO!"

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up!" He pointed his gun at dad, "you" then pointed his gun at Larry, "and you" then at Lee, "carry him. The rest of you follow us and if one tries to escape they will be shot immediately, got it?"

We have no choice but to oblige. Dad and Larry went over and carried the unconscious Lee and led to walk out of the house, heading to the barn.

It started to rain and I'm wondering what they're going to do to us. I looked back at everyone, their faces show fear and anxiousness. Andy still has a hold of Clementine, practically dragging her.

We were stopped by two big barn doors that earlier were closed. I got a peek inside and my eyes widened and my lip quivered. Saws, weapons... and lots and lots of blood spread everywhere. I think this is what I've been smelling before... Vomit threatened to come up again, but somehow I managed to keep it at bay.

"Danny, take the doc and the boy with you to mama. I'll handle the rest." I heard Andy say.

Danny nodded and poked hardly on mom's stomach, "let's go."

"What?! No! KAT! DUCK!" Dad had let go of Lee and attempted to run to us, but stopped abruptly when he noticed a gun aimed at him by Andy.

"Not another step," he scolded. "They'll be fine, now get back to carryin'."

Dad gritted his teeth, "You motherfuckers!" He hissed as he headed back to Lee, "All of you!"

"Dad!" I shouted, wanting to be held in his arms for safety.

The group was led inside by Andy, Danny pointed his rifle at mom and I.

"That'll be your 'goodbye' to your daddy. Ya ain't ever goin' to see him again," he paused and smirked sinisterly. "Maybe ya can... on your plate."

My eyes watered at what's going to happen to dad and the rest of the group. I winced when I felt a hard prod on my shoulder, seeing his rifle pointing at me.

"What did I say? I said get goin'," he said in his dangerously low tone again.

"C-Come on, honey," mom whispered as she shakily held onto my shoulder, trying to sooth it.

We were led back into the house and Brenda came downstairs. "Ugh... that man is such a hassle. Hopefully he stays where he belongs," she muttered to herself.

She then noticed us coming in. "Oh, there ya are. Does Andy have the rest?"

Danny nodded, "What're we doin' with these two?"

"We really just need the vet, maybe Andy has an idea of what we do with him?"

The door opened behind us to show Andy. "We need the vet to help the cow with its delivery," he answered like he heard the conversation.

"And the boy?" Dan inquired.

"To use as our bargaining chip to make sure it happens. She won't be willingly doing this without force," he explained. He looked out the door and faced Dan. "Guard the barn, I don't want anythin' comin' in or out of it." He ordered.

Danny sighed and headed out the door.

Brenda shook her head, "We can't keep that many folks alive and expect no trouble in the future."

Andy nodded, "So what do we do?"

"We can have one to keep, but you gotta kill the rest."