The Raid

"WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT IT WOULD BE OKAY TO TAKE OUR STUFF, HUH?!" A man's voice shouted.

Both Clementine and I jumped out of our skin from the tone. I looked over and see a bunch of masked people with guns jumping over and breaking through the wall, entering the motor inn. Wait... it's those bandits! They came back!

A couple of them ran to us. One grabbed my arm tightly and started dragging me. Clementine tried to get away, but the other caught her as well.

"Hey, let go of them you sons of bitches!" Dad shouted. "LET THEM GO!"

The bandits ignored him, putting me next to him and forcing us to get on our knees with hands behind our heads. Clementine was dragged next to me and forcefully told to do the same thing.

I noticed their guns are aimed at our heads. I shuddered, terrified of the situation. They never attacked this hard!

"YOU DON'T FUCKING STEAL FROM US!" The bandit shout. He then pointed his gun at the building. "YA'LL BETTER GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE!" He continued as Carley was the next one hostage. "WE AIN'T FUCKING AROUND!"

The bandit pointed his gun at all of us, "YOU MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIVES!" He then paced back and forth, waiting for anyone else to come out of the building.

"Enough of this bullshit! Drew, start puttin' your boot to these doors!" He ordered.

"Yeah!" The bandit known as Drew exclaimed.

Lee showed up, approaching slowly with his hands raised.

"Hold it, asshole!" The bandit held his gun at him.

"Take it easy..." Lee then tried to reason. "We have more supplies. We can keep the deal going."

"Too late shithead! We ain't giving second chances!"

"I-It was a mix-up!" Lee explained. "We'll make it worth your while."

"I'm listenin'..."

"We can split the supplies. Spread em' around!" Lee offered.

"Or we could just kill you and take it all." The bandit interjected.

"A-And what about when they run out? When you don't have us out there collecting them for you?"

The bandit lowered his gun. "Well... I suppose we oughta hash out some terms, then!"

"I don't like no hash," another bandit chimed in.

"Man, shut up or I'll-" the bandit didn't get to finish since he got shot clean through the skull.

"Christ!" One of the bandits cry out.

"Oh, shit!" Another one said surprised.

I took that opportunity, as did everyone else to get away and hide.

I followed mom and Clementine to hide behind some boards. Mom immediately got me into a bear hug, to the point where I can't even move.

There's been shouting among the attackers. Telling where each of our members are at.

Mom's embrace tightened from fear, "Help!"

Lee heard her, "Katjaa, hang on!"

He shot down each bandit one by one until it is safe to run across. Clementine took that chance.

"Katjaa! Hurry, come on!" Lee shouted, beckoning us over.

Mom allowed me to get up with her. We then started to sprint towards the RV until we both got knocked down by none other than a walker.

I fell down hard on the cement that I suddenly have a splitting headache and pain in the chest from it. I can hear mom trying to get it off of us but she's struggling.

Lee shot the walker down as dad came out of the RV frantically.

"Kat! Oh, Christ!" He sprinted towards us.

Mom shoved the walker off of us as both of them helped me up. With all of my strength, I stood up and ran to the RV as fast as I could.

"Lilly, get in the RV!" Lee called to her.

"Screw her! Let her stay!" Dad said as mom and I piled in.

I sat in the back with Clem while mom went to the front to take a breather. Dad got in the driver seat and trying to get the vehicle to start. Carley observed what he's doing when she noticed walkers are starting to approach it through the window.

"Shit!" She grabbed her gun and ran out.

More gunshots were heard and soon she returned along with Lee. Lilly came scrambling in just in the nick of time when dad started the vehicle and began to floor it. I braced myself as we crash through the wall to leave the Travelier Motel.