(BONUS CHAPTER) : Allen's Inner Devil

Allen's POV

I shooed my Mama out the door, and gave her a quick wave before running back inside the guild.

"She's gone!" I jumped around while telling Aunty Mira.

"Ok, but since Aunty has to work the bar, you can go play. Stay out of trouble and stay near ok?" She raises an eyebrow at me and I quickly scramble off.

Time for a day of fun. I mean sure, I'm a 'sweet little angel' but that's only around Mama.

Suddenly I stop, and crawl behind a pillar. I have spotted my first victim.

"THAT'S MANLY!!!" Elfman stands up on the table. I grab a sponge that I took from the bar when talking to Aunt Mira, and quickly check both ways. When it's clear, I pop out just enough to get a got shot. I wind my arm back, and let go.

It soars across the hall, catching no eyes. But all of a sudden it lands with a loud, echoing slap. I hit Elfman straight in the face.

"IF YOU'RE A MAN, YOU WOULD COME OUT AND FACE ME!!!" He out of nowhere, kicks a plate which leaves a mark in Grey's naked back.

"Gr... That was you, wasn't it Fire Breath?!" Grey swung to punch Natsu, but missed and hit Gajeel instead.

"Why you..." Gajeel stood up, and I took that as a sign to leave.

Sneaking out the back door, I thought I would take a little.. walk.

***

Third Person's POV

Allen came back hours later, many souvenirs, ice creams and treats in hand.

Day successful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes it was short, but it was something right? I just wanted to show Allen's inner devil when 'Mama' isn't around.

Might I just say, I really enjoyed writing this.

:D

Keep Livin' the Life,
~LivLively