Chapter 3

Die A Little by Yungblud

Ethan

Ever since we got here I've felt this place a little off. I just really missed my parents. Ever since we saw Blake it was all getting a little better. Nat was happier. Ever since we got our tests done Nat has been acting weird. I saw her look into a room but I didn't know what was in there. She was quiet and she didn't even eat. If she doesn't eat you already know something is up. She said goodnight and left with Meg trailing behind her. I wanted to know what was up. I looked down at my wrist and saw the bracelet my parents gave us. "Did something happen when you guys got your tests done?" Hunt asked. "No, I don't know what's wrong with her." "We should give her a while and check on her after dinner" Blake says. I nod in agreement.

We finished our dinner and there was only small talk.  I just want to know why our parents left. Who is this Stellar guy? Are we going to ever get out of here? All I want to do is protect my sisters.

"I think we should go" Alex said. We got up and walked to our room. I let them in and I saw Meg half asleep. I heard the sink water running so I know Nat was in there. She came out and looked confused. We tried talking to her but she didn't want to. She told everyone to get out but Blake stayed. I'm guessing by him asking what happened and if she was ok she got annoyed and burst. I saw Meg slightly flinch in her sleep. The guy she described sounded basically dead. And by Blake saying that they took him one day and he hasn't seen him since then, that scared me. She broke down in tears and Blake carried her to the bed. He soon left and she laid on her bed staring up.

I got my clothes and quickly got in the shower. I didn't want to leave Nat alone for long. I quickly showered and got dressed. I didn't like how Nat was looking. It hurt me to see her like that. I wanted to help but I felt useless. A tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it. I walked out and saw her still laying on the bed looking up. I sat on her bed and she looked up. I promised her that we will figure out what The Elevated was planning. She asked me to sleep with her and I agreed. I turned off the light and layed down. She hugged me and layed her head on my chest. I hugged her back and ran my fingers through her hair. I could tell she was thinking. We'll plan this thing out. Next time we get checked we'll see if we can see anything. Let's hope we can cause that's the only way unless we sneak in. Sneaking in will be hard though because of all the security. No matter how hard it is, we will figure all of this out.

**********
Drawing of Ethan at the top. There's a lot more to come! I can't wait! Song recommendations are accepted!  Vote and comment!