Chapter 15

El Clavo Remix by Prince Royce, Maluma

Bryan

Ever since we got here I've felt weird. I mean not that the place was weird, but that I didn't fit in. Alex, Daisy, Hunter, and I are the only different ones here, the only full humans.

When Natasha, Ethan, and Megan changed forms to those wolves or whatever, it was crazy. They were like twice maybe even triple my size and they had red streaks in their black fur which looked amazing.

When Natasha fell I wanted to go help her up but Xander decided to carry her. I helped Ethan up and followed Xander to the room. She looked so comfortable in his arms and it angered me. Once we had gotten to the room he even tucked her in. That should be me doing that. She has been spending more time with him too. Like what the hell. When Natasha came back from her training Xander and her where talking about some type of stuff saying how she knows how they look. She even said she wanted to see him and smirked! Yeah I know I shouldn't be acting like this, she isn't mine.

Why did I ever think I could have this girl. I mean this girl can get any guy wrapped around her finger in a snap of a finger. I'm sure she doesn't mean to do it though, she's a good girl.

"Hey you guys wanna come train with us?" I heard Xavier ask Alex, Daisy, Hunter, and I. "Why not" Alex says. "Count me in" Hunter says. "Yeah sure" I reply.

We got up and headed to another training room that was empty. It was only Natasha, Ethan, Megan, Alex, Daisy, Hunter, Xander, Xavier, Cameron, Isaiah, Malcom, Jack, and I. I had only found out Cameron and Malcom had siblings. Turns out Natasha, Ethan, and Megan already met them.

"Let's get to work" Xander says rubbing his hands together. "Your mom went over everything?" Xavier asks the Queens and they nod. "Well let's keep it simple for the first day" Malcom says. Malcom, Jack, Cameron, Isaiah, Xander, and Xavier all change into I don't even know what. They weren't wolves though. Their eyes were glowing red, they had fangs, and they also had claws. I turn to Natasha and I see her close her eyes and within seconds she opens her eyes again and their glowing golden. She also had fangs and claws. Ethan and Megan did the same thing. "Woah that's so cool" Alex says. "I know right! Being a vampire is sick" Natasha says.

"Ok so what're we gonna do?" Ethan asks. "Tracking and fighting just for today" Jake says. They were going over things on how to track things and people. Xander tells us to go out somewhere so they could go and find us. We went in pairs, Alex and Daisy, and Hunter and I. Hunter and I went somewhere towards the end of the building.

A few minutes later I heard talking. I heard Natasha and Xander talking as they were coming closer. "So that's all you gotta do to track someone. And since we have basically like super hearing, that also gives us an advantage" I hear Xander say. "This is still all super cool" Natasha says as they round the corner. "Can we do something better now?" Hunter asks. "Yeah" Xander chuckles. We start to walk back and I roll my eyes and Hunter chuckles beside me. I elbow him on the side and he silently curses. Xander announced that we were going to be fighting against them. Now this'll be great.

"You will die if you don't learn how to fight well" Xavier says to me. "Well it's not my fault I'm normal and not a hybrid!" "Just keep on practicing." I already had scratches all over my body, what more does this boy want me to do, kill myself? Idiot.

When it was finally time for bed we started walking to the room. I heard Xander and Natasha talking behind me. "So my mum said that you could get turned if a bite goes deep enough?" "Yup that's right, that's why we have to be careful when we fight our enemies. We don't want to turn them and have them fighting against us and have a division in the pack. We usually take their hearts out" "That's a good point, I didn't think of that." So if I can get turned by a bite Natasha might like me again, or more at least. But do I want to get turned? Do I want to risk dying just to impress her even though I really do?