Chapter 6

Paranoid by Post Malone

Natasha

It's already been one month since we've been here. We've been playing along by going to get tests done. I broke up with Blake not long after he told me he wanted to stay. We still talk a little since he does sit at the same table when we eat.

Training for sure has gotten a lot harder. For training we started doing the fights one week and a half ago.

Ethan is currently fighting Hunter. They've been at it for a good three minutes now. Ethan swings at Hunter's stomach and he doubles over. Ethan takes the opportunity to knock him over and pin him to the floor. Ethan ended up winning.

It was now my turn. I had to fight against Chris. "Hey Nat" he gives me a fist bump. "Hey." I went to swing at his jaw and I get him. He swings back at my face and I bend back and then hit him in the stomach. He doubles over and I go to hit him again but he grabs me and throws me on the floor. I flip us over so that I'm on top of him. I press my forearm against his throat but he pushes me back. I wrap my legs around his neck and he lifts us up. He tosses me off and I land on my feet. I then kick him in the stomach and then on the leg. He falls to his knees and I push him down. I sit on his back and put him in a choke hold. He tries making me let go but fails. He then taps my arm and I let go. I get off and help him up. "Good job" Chris says hugging me. "Thanks, not to bad yourself."

Chris and I have gotten closer. He's actually really nice. We told him and a few other friends our plan to escape. We told them that we can't bring so many people, so we will find a way to shut this place down and get them out of here. They agreed and said they will also find a way from in here to shut it down.

We already have a blueprint of the building, but we are trying to test security. Today is the day we do. We'll do it all with the help of Meg.

After we finished our lunch we layed out the plan. "Ok Meg, your going to have to pretend like your wondering around, like you don't know where you are. You are going to try and get through the doors and if someone sees you just say you got lost, ok?" Bry says. She continues munching on some chips and mumbles. "Megan Alisa Queen answer" Ethan says sternly. "Ok I got it" she said.

After dinner Bry and I followed Meg to the exit near the place where we take our tests. We stayed hidden incase someone saw us. "Let's hope this works" I whisper. "It better" Bry whispers back. Meg walks at a steady pace to the door and opens it very carefully. She made sure to stay hidden from the cameras. She's a pretty smart girl for her age. No one came so we followed her. This unfortunately wasn't it. There was still gates to get through. We stayed hidden of all cameras. We start walking and see a guard so we go back into the shadows. Bry puts a finger up to his mouth. The guard goes to another one across the field. We run to the gate and try to figure out how we are going to get out. There was a gated door with a lock. I look back at the guards and see that one of them left and the other guard sleeping. "There should be a key on him" Bry says. I nod. "We could always climb up" I suggest. "Then we start training on how to climb that darned thing" Bry says. It is a good fifteen feet tall and we have two little kids. "Yeah, screw this darn thing" Meg says. We all laugh. "Megan!" I whisper laugh.

We quickly get back inside and to our rooms. "We'll tell the rest tomorrow" I say. He nods and gives Meg and I a goodnight hug. We get ready for bed and Ethan asks how it went. "That gate is really tall" Meg says. "It's a good fifteen feet and we would have to go at night since the guards fall asleep on duty." "So I'm assuming we would have to climb the gate." I nod. "We'll figure it out further tomorrow" I say. "Ok, goodnight guys" Ethan says giving us each a hug. I lay in bed and wonder what we will do after we escape. Well I just can't wait till we do.

*******
Ooooooh snap! The escape is about to take place! Action is coming up! I'm so excited! Song recommendations accepted. Comment and vote!