Chapter 18

Forever...(is a long time) by Halsey

Natasha

Tomorrow was the day we were telling everyone about our plan. My mum insisted for us to take a break since we would be training harder starting tomorrow. We agreed and so we decided to sleep in today.

I woke up at ten but I was still tired like always. Xander, Xavier, and Alex were already awake. They were on their beds talking to each other. "Morning" I say sitting up. "We are trying to figure out what to do today" Alex says. "We could always go to the waterfall" Ethan suddenly says as he just woke up. "Morning to you too" I say rolling my eyes. "Waterfall?" Xavier asks. "Yeah it's about an hour or two away from here and it's really pretty" Alex says. "That sounds good. We'll just tell the others when they wake up" Xander says and we nod.

I get up, get some leggings, a sports bra, and some socks, and go to the bathroom to shower. I quickly shower, change, and put my hair in a ponytail. I walk out and everyone is awake. Alex walks out of the other bathroom and flops on her bed.

"So we all agreed to go there" Xander says and Alex and I nod. "Well let's go eat, tell mum, and we'll leave" Ethan says.

After we eat we go to my mum's office. "We are going to be heading to a waterfall about an hour or two away" I tell my mum. "Ok just be careful. Be cautious of your surroundings and protect each other" she says looking at all of us. We nod and Megan goes to hug her goodbye. We head outside and stop once we do.

"It'll be faster if we run in our werewolf form. We can carry them" Ethan says. "That'll do. Xavier carry Alex, Ethan carry Hunter, Natasha carry Daisy, and I'll carry Bryan" Xander says.

We quickly turn into our werewolf forms and everyone climbs on leaving Megan to run alone. Ethan, Megan, and I start leading the way. We run so fast but we are still careful because we are carrying people. We get there in about an hour.

They get off our backs and we change back. "Woah" Xavier says admiring the waterfall. "I know right" Alex exclaims. I walk towards the spot where Bryan and I sat yesterday. I sat down and stared into the waterfall.

I hear someone sit next to me and I don't bother to look. "Beautiful isn't it" I say. "Not as much as you" I hear Xander say quietly enough so only I can hear. I turn my head towards him and smile and turn back to the waterfall. I've known him for about a month and we've grown closer. I started developing feelings for him over the month. I lean my head on his shoulder and he wraps an arm around me leaning his head on mine.

"Crazy idea!" Xavier shouts. Xander and I turn to look at him. "We jump off the waterfall!" "I don't think that's such a good idea" Hunter says looking up at the waterfall. It was about a good fifty feet up. "Well I mean at least us five since we can change before we hit the water so we won't get hurt" Xavier says. "I'm down" I say. "Let's go" Ethan says. "That's tall" Megan says looking up. "You don't have to do it Meg" I say. "No I want to!" "Well let's go" Xander says standing up. "We'll wait down here" Alex says.

We start running and laughing excitedly. While running we turn into our werewolf forms to get up there faster. Once we reach the top we turn back. "Damn that's a long way down" Ethan says. "All at one time or what?" Xavier asks. "Or two and three" Ethan suggests. "That works" I say. "I'll go with Nat and Xander" Megan says.

"You boys go first" I say. They smirk at each other and run back. They then run so fast to the edge and jump off. They're screaming and right before they hit the water they change and they go under. They pop up in they're werewolf forms and swim further away and are fooling around until they focus on us.

"Ready Meg?" Xander asks and she nods. We run back and jump screaming. It was just so awesome. We quickly turn into our werewolf form and go underwater. We pop up and swim to the boys still all in our forms. "That was amazing!" I say. "I know right!" Ethan says. "I wanna do it again!" Megan says. "Let's go" Xander says.

We probably looked like a whole bunch of weirdos to Bryan and everyone because they couldn't hear us cause we can only hear each other in our heads. Also because we were jumping around and acting crazy. We go to the shore and shake off the water and run back up. We did it only one more time before we go off and turn back.

"That was awesome" Megan says. "It looked like fun" Hunter says. "It was totally worth coming" Xander says. "That looked fun" Alex says.

I sit on a fallen tree trunk and look off into the distance. "Hey" Bryan says sitting next to me. "Hey" I smile at him. "How's it going with Xander?" "What'd you mean?" "I see the way you guys look at each other. Have you told him?" "Not exactly." "Has he told you?" "Kind of." "You guys just need to tell each other. It's stressing me out!" "I will I promise" I say laughing. "Good" he says messing up my hair and gets up. I roll my eyes and fix my hair.

"Hey" I say as Xander sits next to me. "You really like looking at the sky,  don't you?" "It's just a beautiful thing. How it holds the clouds filled with rain, or those perfectly fluffy clouds. And at night how it holds millions of stars. It's just so beautiful." "It really is." We stay quiet for awhile before Xander breaks the silence.

"I need to ask you something." I turn to him signaling for him to continue. "After how close we've become I really enjoy being with you. Your smart, determined, beautiful, and a whole lot more. So will you be my girlfriend?" "Yeah" I smile at him. "I thought you were gonna say no" he says letting out a breath and running his hand through his hair. "I wouldn't have said no. I like you too. When we first got here I just felt an attraction to you. I know it's cliche, but it's true" I simply say. He hugs me and lays a kiss on my head. I hug him back and we stay like that for awhile.

"Hey d-" I stop myself. I turn to my right since I heard something. Xander, Xavier, Ethan, and Megan stopped what they were doing and turned to look too. We all heard something. "What are you guys looking at?" Hunter says. "Shut up" Ethan whisper yells.

We here branches snap and leaves crunch. Whatever it was was still not in eyes sight but it was close. Xander and I moved closer to everyone else. Us hybrids stood in front of the others to protect them. Our eyes we're glowing, fangs out, and our claws were out.

"It's closer" Ethan says.

"Wha-" Alex gets cut off as it comes into sight.

"Oh my god"

************
Yay Natasha and Xander are together! Who do you think cane to them? Y'all gotta wait till the next chapter! Song suggestions accepted! Comment and vote!