❦ The Missing Princess of Italy

Evelyn's POV

Recently, Poposi Academy for Girls are on their holiday..

'AND HERE I AM! GOING TO MOMOSU ISLAND! SEARCHING FOR THE PRINCESS OF ITALY!!'

'HUH!'

Princess Gina when 'missing' after a day she spent at the palace. Well, spending her time packing up.

I found out she was here after tracking her phone. Which take barely two minutes. I also have to travel all the way from Japan to Italy and Italy to Momosu. Even Shintarou furious. Not to mention its been a long time since I saw Junta.

"Long time no see, Momosu Island." I said as I get of the airport.

After I set my bags inside a house that Dad bought me, I when to the festival that was held for the rest of the holiday. I brought my handkerchief, phone, lap top, money and my makeup bag with me.

 I brought my handkerchief, phone, lap top, money and my makeup bag with me

When I reached the carnival, people was gathering around the road.

"Excuse me, what is going on here?" I asked a man.

"Parades will pass through here soon!" He answered

"I see. Thank you, sir."

"No problem, miss"

I waved him goodbye and continued walking behind the crowd.

"The parade is here!" I heard a voice shouted excitedly.

I look over the voice direction and saw Prince Felix of Spain on Prince Leon of Germany's shoulder. Behind them was Prince Ciel from France. They were a few meters in front of me.

"They didn't return to their hometown?" I asked myself.

I shrugged. Their not in my care, so I just walked past them.

After about ten minutes of walking aimlessly, I almost got hit by a.. tomato.

"What the-" People on the street began to throw tomatoes to other people. "Ah.. La Tomatina."

' I better get out of this mess before-!'

I was hit by two tomatoes, one on my right sleeve and one on top of my head.

"Oh, so, you want a war?" I smiled, "Then I'll give you a war!"

I blend with the crowd and starting throwing tomatoes at people.

After fifteen minutes, I stopped and quickly slipped into an alley way.

I'm a mess.I was covered my tomatoes from head to toe.

"That was wild." I laughed, "Prince Felix sure know to make a fiesta as he is the culprit."

I shake my head and began to search for a shop so I can buy a new clothes. One set of clothes wouldn't hurt.