❦ Ways

Third Person's POV

"They're hopeless"

Carina said as she watch the princes beating Prince Felix after he say how he want to prepare Seafood Paella. She sighed when they seating miserably on the shore

Finally, Alex get up and ask for Prince Gion and Prince Shintarou to present their gifts

"What a feast they have prepare..." Evan said, "Although they also bring tent and blanket... making it more than one item, they will make the survivor stop yelling at them. But we can't assure that they will listen"

Carina stayed silent for a bit, drawing a picture of a cake on the sand, "I highly doubt the food are safe. Knowing those two, I can tell that they'll do anything to get the position..."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying those food have a high chance of being poison"

The two stay quite as the survivor began their poisonous feast and the princes arguing about Alex 'taking side'

"Ah, I sees trouble" Carina sang when she saw Shintarou having a conversation with the princes-- "Dad, what are you doing? You can't eat those baby crab like that--"

"No! Don't eat that sir!" Alexis emerged with a box full of canned food and a few water bottles, "Sirs, are you two hungry? Prince Gion has prepare food for everyone!"

'Sir? Seriously? Ugh! At least these mountain of shirts successfully cover my breast'

"Won't the both of you eat with them?" Alex asked

Evan and Carina shake his head

"You don't want to?" Alexis sighed before turning towards them, extending the box we was carrying, "If you don't want to eat with the others, I have food here. Will you take it?"

Carina took the box threw it into the sea without second thought

"Hey! What have you done? Why did you throw it away?" Alex cried. Carina get up, following her father, "What a weird people..."

"Ow! My stomach hurt!"

'Told ya,' Carina sighed inside

Alex quickly rush towards the survivors, checking them, "What happen?"

"I was fine before, but now my stomach hurts... I don't know why" One of the survivors said shakily, "There must be something wrong with the food!"

"How strange... I ate the same food, but I feel fine"

'What a fine actor you are, love'

Alex and Prince Gion had a small argument on the accident.

Although the grandpa and granny yell out their disagreement of going back to the island to receive the necessary treatment, they and their family member ended up boarding the tender

"Why do you look so calm?"

"Calm?" Carina chuckle darkly, Evan took a few step away from here, "I'm so angry at Gion and Shintarou right now...! Once this mission's over, I'm going to lecture him until his ear bleed"

Prince Gion and Alex had another argument as they about to board the ship's tender. Alex don't want anybody to leave the remote island until they found the missing couple, Prince Gion being Prince Gion, won't let anyone or anything to ruin his plan that are already flow smoothly as he intend it to be

"Then let's put it up to a vote" he said as the princes arrive, "Ah, you're all here. The nine of us will vote. Those who agree with Alex can stay behind"