❦ Dear Father

Third Person's POV

"No,"

A certain brown hair girl said. She's making a report for Poposi Student Council regarding the change of the rule; 'Report On Monthly Allowance.' She also making a list of a few candidates from Student Council and students that are not, to handle tasks that will be under this new rule.

Carina have her eyes still on her laptop screen as she sat at her study table in her room of Dorm 2, with Prince Gion trying to negotiate two things with her right now. He received the same answer from the girl, which is a firm No

"Carina, do you really don't want to quit the High Commission?" he leaned against the wall next to her table

"Yes,"

"And--"

"And I don't want to tell my dad about our relationship. You did make this decision too, didn't you?"

"I know but, can't you reconsider?"

"Oh, alright," she stopped typing on her laptop, turning her head towards him. "If you really want to suffer from his stupid outrage when he know, we can tell him about our relationship later,"

'One down, another one to go'

"Deal" he smiled at her, "What about--"

"For the hundredth time, I'm not resigning--"

"Why?" Prince Gion demanded the answer, crossing his arm 

Carina stopped breathing for a moment. She then stood up and give peek on Gion's cheek and craved a small smile. Prince Gion confusedly looked at her.

"I think know the reason, love," she walked towards the door,

"Where are you going?"

"I'm telling Livio to skip our portion for dinner." She answered. Carina gave Gion a sinister smile of hers; "Get dress, we're having dinner with my dear father,"

"Good luck!" 

"Why are you wishing them luck, Livio?"

"Well, Prince Shintarou, we don't know if we will see them alive! There's 50% they won't come back in on piece-- Ow!"

Carina smacked Livio at the back of his head; "Don't worry, we will!"

"Are you and Prince Gion going somewhere, Carina?" Prince Leon asked, walking towards the group of four that's standing near the elevator

"We have something important to be sort out," she replied, pushing the elevator button, "Prince Gion, shall we?"

"Of course," Gion straighten his tie,

Carina allow Gion to enter the elevator first. She waved to Princes Shintaoru and Leon and Livio.

"I'm nervous," Prince Gion sighed as the elevator move,

"You are the one who want to--"

"I know, but what if your father doesn't like me? "

"Gion," she called, holding his hands, "He already hate you. Don't worry,"

"That doesn't help!"

DING

"Carrs?"

"Well, hello there," Carina smiled, "Eric, Miles, Joshua,"

"Hello. Hello to you too, Prince Gion," they bowed, entering the elevator, "Are you two going somewhere?"

"You can say that," Carina answered. Then she remember the thing the three told her; "Gion, did I tell you these three want to apply as student council member?"