ღ Poposi Academy for Girls

Hello, this is Carina speaking. Today, I will explain how the academy of Poposi work for this fanfic. FYI, the whole campus ground was design by me when I'm 10,
(Author; No claim made! All the work belong to Kaoru and her teams)

I don't have time to waste. I have a lot, like a lot of work to be done. So let's begin, ( ̄へ ̄)

 I'll start from the very basic; 

The academy's facilities are complete as it is to please the students here. As for they are all girls, they came to be very demanding on services here. The design of this academy is one of the reason why war between the students on the intakes were solved.

We have three dormitories building; Arvendon Castle ,Armathain and Arvolire Castle,

The dorm, or as we call, castle, have 25 floor with a common room, study room and also a meeting room in every two floors and a planetarium on the top floor,

Moving to their room; ; every student have their own room. As in high status ladies, they attend to have so many things and to put those things of two people in one room are quite inconvenience, so we built the room in the right size. Bathroom and laundry room with closet, and also a regular size kitchen are included in their room... so yeah their room are pretty big... On each floor we have only nine room and seven for each two floor (level 2, 4, 6 and so on)

As for me, I stay at the second top floor; level 24, with the princesses at Arvolire Castle. We don't have special floor like the princes, but to be honest, I think it's better this way to have our own room. 

I have my special room. My room take space of two bedroom since I have a lot of files and need a lot of space to work. So, yeah, it's huge.  Ah, how I enjoy my room, it feel like a house to be honest...

For the sake of this fanfic, I'll give you guys a tour inside my room;
(Author; All pictures belong to the rightful owner on Pinterest)

My bedroom-- A simple room, with a study table. On the un-captured side, my makeup table;

 On the un-captured side, my makeup table;

My living room's quite small, but it's nice and cozy

My living room's quite small, but it's nice and cozy... and near it is the kitchen with a door leading to a balcony

 and near it is the kitchen with a door leading to a balcony