❦ Result

Third Person's POV

"How's the spa?" Evan asked, "I'm glad you wash those ridiculous black dye by the way"

"Me too" Carina replied as she cut his hair, "Shave by yourself, alright?"

"Okay~" he said.

It was quite for a few moments, only the sound of the scissor cutting Evan's brown hair could be hear

"Hey, Daddy," Carina called and her father hummed as a replied, "You going to tell the princes you are Alex's father, right?"

"Definitely!"

"...What about me?" She asked, "Alex already know you are his father, Godfreg must have told him... Er-- what I try to say here, maybe--"

"You don't want the princes to know who you are but you want to introduce yourself as Evelyn to Alex as soon as possible" He cut her. Although he only raised her for 3 years before she work in the castle, (which when he come home late and leave her with Quentin), he always call her.  "I don't attend to tell them anyway. You are different from your brother. Your identity as my daughter are not to be spread. You are one of the 'Richest Teenagers' and an agent after all"

"You know me to well, Dad"

"Hehe" he blushed at his daughter compliment, "Worry not, I'll practice to call you Carina too!"

She raised her eyebrows and shot another question

"So.... you don't remember how old Alex are?"

"Well, you can't blame me! I'm busy raising you..."

"Yeah?" she taunted, "Then do you know who old am I?"

"Of course!" he said

"Okay, how old am I?"

"18!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...What?"

"You know, I am the one with the scissor and your hair is under my mercy"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You old brute! I'm 15!" she hit his head in anger, "Me and Alex are twins! Our age gap is 30 minutes, not three years!"

"Oh..."

Carina growled and continued to cut his hair, "Anyway, I already complete the paperwork you gave me"

"A-All of them?" He said,

"Yeah?"

"Hehe, I don't expect you complete all of them" he snickered

"What?"

"Actually most of the paperwork are long to reach to their due date! Even if you didn't touch them at all, I most likely can complete them before they have to be hand it"

PAK

The now brown hair girl snapped the scissor as if it's a branch

"I suffered from lack of sleep up until I collapse... and then sent to Dr. Harley...Do you know how badly I was lecture a few hours ago?! ARE YOU TRYING MY PATIENT HERE?"

"Woah, woah! Calm down, Evelyn!" Evan panic, although he's pretty proud she took a lot after him and his anger management, "I'll raise your payment this month!"

Carina immediately stop lashing out as soon as she heard the word payment and raise

"Hm, alright then. I'll forgive you," she said, throwing away the broken scissor, "Now, go and shave"