21 🦕

"So let me get this straight, you want me to go and steal Levi from the secret underground place at the Lockwood manor-" I cut my brother for the tenth time in the twenty minutes we've been discussing.

"You're not stealing anything since Levi doesn't belong to them. He is mine. I'll first go with you, so he knows you're my brother and that you are going to help me the best you can," I explain once more.

"Why does he need to know I'm your brother? How will he even know I'm your brother?" Damon asks worriedly.

"He may or may not get jealous when males are around my vicinity. But that's beside the point. After I make sure he won't eat you, I'll go to the auction while you go and take Levi out and find a way for him to follow you," I reassure my brother.

"Why don't you put him in a truck like the one they used for the T-Rex?" My brother asks, puzzled.

"Because, dumb brother of mine," He glares. "Levi is bigger than a T-Rex, and Levi won't be sleeping. He will be wide awake. You'll just have to make him follow you all the way here, to our house. Don't worry about him being easy to spot because he is white. He can camouflage," His thick head gets in the way too much.

"What else can your hybrid do?" His arms cross over his hest.

"See infrared, imitate other dinosaur noises to communicate, and write," His mouth hangs open as he stares at me in shock. "And he can understand very well whatever you say as well as hear it. So don't think you can curse and think he won't hear and won't know what you said," I add some more.

"You're taking me to a death trap, literally. You want me dead," He points at me in accusation.

"If I wanted you dead, I would've killed you in far more cruel ways," I give him a sinister smirk and wink.

Just like according my plan, I manage to get my brother inside the Lockwood house through the area they brought in the sleeping dinosaurs. Levi was surprisingly calm after I explained to him,  that Damon is my brother. I wrapped my brother's bandana for Levi to sniff it on me and assimilate the two scents.

On the other hand, my brother was too much in shock to even breathe properly when Levi came out and sniffed him. I wanted to record it so badly, but there were more important things to be done with.

Not long after their introduction, Levi and my brother were out of here; Damon in his car and Levi running behind him with his scales dark as the night, resembling Archer quite a lot. But much bigger. Speaking of which, I need to go and check on him to make sure he is okay.

I change into more of a fancy clothe, suitable for the auction where millionaires and dangerous people will attend. And, I hope it won't happen, but Eli might present me as the Indoraptor's trainer. However, I think the dangerous men and women may take advantage of how close I can get to such a hostile creature. I do not want their attention. The less of it, the better.

Let's pray I can get him out of here before that happens.

------

I updated fast, didn't I? Maybe a reason why this is super short.

What do you guys think will happen? Any ideas? Thoughts?

Make sure to follow me!

Please don't forget to vote and comment on what you thought, and 'see' you in the next chapter.