25 🦕

There's blood everywhere, that is a fact. It oozes from the corpses laying on the elevator floor with Archer licking the woman's amputated leg. I stand right outside of the elevator, not to get my shoes stained with the flowing blood.

It didn't take Archer more than a minute to rip the people into bitable pieces, and right after he tried to smooch me. I, however, pushed him away from getting blood on my clothes. Conclusion of the recent event; I stand outside while Archer licks an amputated leg. I hold the tip of his tail in reassurance for him to know I was there.

Like seriously, I am right outside, and he still needs to make sure I am with him. 

What a big over protective baby.

Out of nowhere, Archer's head snaps in my direction, more like at something behind me. His claws move in a wave-like manner, itching to sink into living flesh once more. I let go of his tail and step aside for him to walk out. He leans down and stands on his fours, his head peeking from the elevator as he stares at the stairs to my right; his left.

"What is it, boy?" I ask, looking in the direction he is, no seeing or hearing anything. He takes a step forward and pushes his nose close to my feet. "Footsteps? You hear footsteps?" He stands on his hind legs and nods with a small gurgle.

His black lips pull upwards as he starts to snarl. He moves his body next to me, bumping into me then stalking off to the stairs. That's him telling me to follow him. 

Touchy much.

To make sure he doesn't kill anyone while I stay behind. I increase my pace and cut in front of him, getting an annoyed growl. I move my hand behind my back and snap my fingers, and just like his training, Archer steps closer to me, his head over mine and his arms close to my sides but still behind me.

I taught him to stand in both a protective way as well in a position I could control him better. I don't want him going after people running away during our escape.

"Don't!" I hear someone shout, more specifically, Eli. 

How is he still alive? 

"You two fucking deserve each other. Maisie, come with me." 

Maisie is there?

I peek from the side of the wall and see Eli accompanied by two armed men pointing their guns in front of him.

"You got your money. Walk away," Owen says breathlessly.

"Oh, what you're gonna do, huh?" Eli scoffs loudly.

"We're gonna stop this," Claire says. "All of it."

"How?" Eli shouts. The slight grazing of scales against each other was starting to be noticeable by my ears, meaning Archer is really holding back himself from pouncing on them. "What, you're gonna go back in time before Hammond decided to play God? You can't put it back on the box!"

"We have to try," Claire argues.

"It's too late. Maisie, come," Eli orders the young girl as if she is a dog. "Ooooh, so you're gonna take care of her now?" Eli said in a non-surprised realization tone. "You have no idea what she is. What do you think drove Hammond and Lockwood apart, huh? Lockwood never had a grandchild; he just wanted his daughter back. And he had the technology."

I step from one wall to the other, keeping my figure low and glad Archer is doing the same, keeping the same distance between his and my body as I moved. Good boy.

"He created another."

I'm tired of him. After everything we've been through, I realize how much of an asshole he is. So I release the beast upon him.

"Archer," He tilted his head to the side to look at me with one eye. "Catch."

"He made her again," Before the six of them could understand what was going on, Archer jumps on the two armed men in a flash. The men's screams are loud and painful. I see Eli run away and catch a glimpse of Owen running inside a room of sorts and closes a metal door.

I decide against following Eli, knowing karma will get him one way or another soon enough. I look back to where Archer is supposed to be, but all I see is two dead bodies and a puddle of blood.

"You've got to be kidding me."

---------

It looks like Archer is on the loose.

The story is coming closer and closer to the end guys.

Make sure to follow me!

Please don't forget to vote and comment on what you thought, and 'see' you in the next chapter.