RAINY DAYS | Colt X Reader

Hi there! Sorry for the long wait and sorry for not delivering the Bo X Reader. I didn’t have much time doing it since I just finished exams. And, I’m so sorry for the sudden inactivity. Please enjoy this while I do the requests!

The lovely art I put up there belongs to pd_719 on Instagram!
Word count: 739 words

P.S. This one is gender neutral! Enjoy uwu♡

**

⠀The room was filled with silence. The only thing that was heard was the raindrops and the thunder that striked the Earth. You always loved rainy days, especially the ones with Colt. It was amazing. The two of you would just cuddle in silence - enjoying each other's companion - on your bed as the two of you drifted to sleep.

⠀You were laying on you and Colt's sharing bed, waiting for Colt to come home. He already told you he would come home a bit late today since Shelly extended his Showdown schedule. You trusted him so you nodded in agreement. The two of you don't question each other a lot and it was rare for any of you to be jealous because both of you had faith for each other, and that was enough to keep the relationship going on.

⠀You were currently wearing his shirt which was actually too big for you, but you don't care. His shirt had his scent on it and it made you feel less lonely while waiting for him. You covered yourself with your blanket as you tried to make yourself comfortable. The thunder was so loud, it almost scared you. Usually, when the thunder striked like that, Colt would pull you into his embrace, pampering kisses on your face as he told you that you're going to be okay.

⠀The thought of him only make you miss him more. Sighing, you turned yourself around so you can get better look of the front door. You can't wait for him to get back. You only wanted to spend the rest of the day cuddling with him until both of you drifted to the dream world.

⠀Your eyelids slowly became heavier each second. As you were about to drift off to the dream world, the sound of the loud thunder snapped you from your sleepy state. Its loud sound startled you. Your eyes suddenly was opened wide again. Damn you, Thor.

⠀You sighed, before closing your eyes again. You were trying to sleep so that when you wake up, you will see Colt by your side again. Greeting you with a sweet 'good morning' as he pecked your lips. But sometimes, reality is hurtful. You were not the one to wait, you were actually impatient, but if Colt's busy, you can make some exception.

⠀As you were about to fall asleep, someone interrupted you again. But this time, it was a good news. The front door were open. You knew it was Colt, since the only person to hold the key other than you was Colt. You were excited to meet him, but you pretended to sleep. You closed your eyes as you made a sleeping position.

⠀And then, Colt entered the room. Yes, your sheriff boyfriend is home. He opened his mouth, he was about to greet you but he decided not to when he saw your - fake - sleeping state. He smiled when he saw you. Oh, how he missed you. Oh, how strong the urge to kiss you numerously as he cuddled you.

⠀He walked over to your sharing bed, sitting himself down beside you. He run a hand through your (h/c) locks before he kissed your forehead. You smiled at his action which made Colt realize you weren't asleep. You opened your eyes as you giggled. Colt sighed playfully.

⠀He was about to get up but you reached his arm, pulling his arm closed to your chest, pouting as if you're telling him to stay. Colt realized what you wanted, he smiles as he nods. He pulled you into his embrace, pulling you to his chest. As his head rested on yours, he smelled the scent of your shampoo - he loved it, he missed it. He kissed your head repeatedly, making you giggle.

⠀At such a beautiful moment, a thunder striked which made you shrieked as you jumped a little bit. Colt noticed this. He turned you around before pampering your face with kisses. You giggled. He was about to give you another kiss but you blocked him with your hand, instead you pecked him on his lips.

⠀He smiled before pulling you into a deep, passionate, and loving kiss. You startled for a moment before returning the kiss. The kiss was short yet sweet and it was enough for him to tell you how much he loved you.

⠀At this beautiful moment, no words were need to be spoken.

**

I love this boy UwU He was my first love in Brawl Stars hehe! And yes, this is a silent short story. I like silent story or comics, it is pretty fun to read ;w;

Up next: Bo X Reader (requested)

Remember to leave a vote, my munchkins! 💞

~ Star 🌟