HAUNTED MANSION | Mortis X Reader

The lovely art I put up there belongs to brawlpangin on Twitter!
Word count: 1558

Requested by: literallydumb

WARNING: This contains slight sexual themes. If you're under 18 or if you're uncomfortable with such themes, you may skip this part!

P.S. This one is gender neutral! Enjoy! ( ^∇^)

**

⠀"What are we doing here!?" Bull asked irritatedly when he saw the huge but old-looking mansion.

⠀Shelly shrugged before she answered, "I don't know. Supercell wants us to uhm... spend time together and they said this mansion is haunted, so... I guess they want us to do some... team work?"

⠀"Tch, what a stupid way of spending time together," Bull muttered but loud enough for everyone to hear.

⠀"I-I don't want to go in there! What if there's a ghost there and I got killed!? W-what if we all die!?" Colt whined, he may be a sheriff but he really isn't fond of supernatural things.

⠀"Calm down, dude. You literally have two guns and you're scared of a ghost!?" Brock remarked.

⠀"Don't worry, Colt. A ghost can't hurt you physically. Besides, we can protect you," (Y/n) cooed softly as they flashed him a smile, trying to calm the loud scaredy-cat.

⠀Colt looked to (Y/n) direction before he clinged to the them, as he whined, "Aww! (Y/n), you really are the best person ever! I really like you!"

⠀Everyone sighed, Colt has always been clingy to (Y/n). No one really takes him seriously when he said he likes (Y/n). Well, he's a charming guy, flirting anyone randomly is just a normal habit of him. But, Mortis didn't like this. He had to admit he was jealous since he liked (Y/n) too in the first place.

⠀"Let's just finish this, I can't stand being with all of you for a long time," Bibi said before she entered the mansion, followed by everyone else.

⠀As soon as they got inside, they examined the mansion. It was dirty, spider webs were covering most of them, and the scent of dust smelled so strong inside the mansion. Suddenly, the front door was shut with an incredible force making a loud noise which made everyone turned around to take a look at the door.

⠀"8-Bit, d-did you close the door?" (Y/n) inquired, 8-Bit was the last one to enter the mansion since he was slower than everyone else.

⠀8-Bit just let out a robotic whine as he shook his head as an answer.

⠀"I told you that there must be a ghost here! Look, I was right!" Colt shouted as his grip to (Y/n)'s clothes tightens.

⠀"Shut up!" everyone - except (Y/n) - yelled at Colt.

⠀Rosa stepped to the door, as she tried to open the door. Even with her insane strength, she was unable to open the door. The door won't even budge a bit.

⠀"Oh dear God, I think someone locked the door!" Rosa exclaimed as she stopped her attempt on opening the door.

⠀"Well, I guess there's no other way but to proceed our way in this place. Let's keep moving everyone so we can quickly get home and have a rest!" Shelly commanded which everyone agreed to.