YANDERE! LEGENDARY BRAWLERS HEADCANONS

Hello there! I know this is not a request, but I can’t come up with a good idea for any requests right now... so take these headcanons instead!

Yes I posted this on my Tumblr but I edited this and remade the Sandy part so it’s less cringy now! Also, let’s pretend Crow and Spike are humanized for this headcanons! 😊

The lovely art I put up there belongs to rkawkemflq on Instagram / Twitter!
Word count: 1748 words

P. S. This headcanons are gender neutral so, enjoy, you lovely individuals! UwU♡

**

Crow

✧ At first, it was just a teeny weeny bitsy crush. He just thought that you’re pretty cool so he doesn’t think much of it.

✧ He became obsessed with you for every hours passed, ever since he knew you. But, it took him long enough to be completely obsessed with you.

✧ He craved your attention, your touch, your scent, your voice. He always tried to make an excuse to see you.

✧ Bull noticed this and he was concerned about his dear friend. He was convinced that Crow was truly, deeply, and madly in love with you.

✧ Bull decided to confront Crow about it which Crow shuts down immediately. Telling him that he just overthinks about it. Bull knew Crow was a stubborn guy so he stopped bothering him about it.

✧ With your innocence, it was easy for him to distract you. To draw you closer to him without you noticing.

✧ Soon, he became clingy and overprotective towards you.

✧ If you’re a brawler, he would make an excuse to get you out of any matches because he said he was concerned about what will happen to you. You confronted him about it but he would win the argument eventually.

✧ If you’re not a brawler, then it will be easier for him to protect you.

✧ “I think they might be a problem. Don’t worry, love, I’ll take care of them for you,”

✧ He will not hesitate to murder anyone who hurts you. Whether in purpose or not in purpose.

✧ Don’t lie to him. He knows when you lie to him. The more you lie, the more he lost his trust on you. If he doesn’t trust you anymore, he will isolate you in his room so you can’t go anywhere.

✧ He’s a violent type of yandere towards his rival and his darling.

✧ He loves blaming something on you. Making you feel vulnerable. He just loves having power and taking control over you.

✧ He will do anything to get you. And by anything, I meant anything.

✧ He’s also very manipulative. He would spread random nasty rumors about you so your friends and your family will stay away from you.

✧ At the end, he kidnapped you. So he can have you, all for himself.

✧ “I need to break you so I can forge you into the perfect lover.”