DIFFERENT | Werewolf Leon X Reader

The lovely art I put up there belongs to Hornstromp on Instagram / Twitter!
Word count: 1306

Requested by: KitsuneEclipse

P.S. This isn’t gender neutral, the reader is female in this one. I’m sorry my male/other readers ꜀( ˊ̠˂˃ˋ̠ )꜆

**

⠀The male werewolf were running away. His little legs took him as far as it could. He was scares and confused. Why are they chasing him? Why did he does wrong until the humans hate him very much? Just because he’s different and a mythical creature, they want to capture him?

⠀He thought it was so unfair. He had to run away to get himself to safety while his dear sister, Nita, is waiting for him at their home. All he wants was a peaceful and happy life with her little sister. But, fate told him otherwise.

⠀He proceeded on his track as he saw a bright light in his way. Soon, his vision began to see it clearly. There was a small hut and one hanged lantern, but there was no human in sight. He tried to reach out to the hut but the cold breeze was not helping him. His body began to tremble due to the coldness. His vision became blurry and fuzzy. He couldn’t think straight anymore.

⠀As he stepped on the mat in front of the front door of the hut, he collapsed. His small figure hits the snowy land. His hands tried to reach out to the door as he began to shiver before he passed out.

**

Your POV

⠀Whack! A loud sound was heard from the other side of my hut. I was preparing for dinner in the kitchen until this loud sound came out of nowhere. Who could be here, in the middle of nowhere? I thought I was the only one who live here?

⠀I got up before closing the pot with the pot lid. As I made my way to the front of the hut, I wiped my hands on my (f/c) apron and dusted my worn dress. I took a deep breath before opening the door.

⠀And to my surprise, there was a boy around my age, he was laying on the snowy land. Well, I don’t really think this boy is an ordinary boy. He had wolf ears, claws and tail so I assume he was the werewolf everyone on the nearest village have been talking about. I couldn’t help but feel bad about him, he is just a kid, like me.

⠀I let out a sigh before I carried him into my hut. Helping someone else won’t hurt you, right?

**

Leon’s POV

⠀I slowly regained my consciousness back. I fluttered my eyes open only to catch myself inside the hut I was going to enter. There was a blanket over me and someone lit up the fireplace which made it warmer. I sat up as I looked around. Who carried me in here?

⠀Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming towards me which made me jolted up and got into my fighting stance. The door — to the room I was in — creaked open to reveal a (h/c)-haired female who had a tray on her hands. My eyes examined her from up and down. Her (e/c) orbs were mesmerizing, her (h/c) locks fell below her gently, and she had luscious lips. She was undeniably beautiful even though she had a worn dress.

⠀But, I can’t let my guard down.

⠀She seemed to notice me, a smile was painted on her gorgeous face as she said “Ah, I see you’re awake, now. Are you feeling a lot better? You passed out in my front yard so I thought you needed help,”

⠀What? A human? Helping a creature like him? How can this type of human exists? This girl... she’s too kind, she can be manipulated easily by anyone else. I decided to not reply but I relaxed myself as I looked down a bit.

⠀“Oh! I made you a soup! Here, you must be really hungry,” she offered as she placed the tray on a table near the couch — I slept on.

⠀Her kindness was so pure and true, even her aura radiates a warm feeling. Her smile is as warm as her kindness. I sat myself on the couch which made her smile. She scooped the soup with her spoon before she pushed it softly to me, motioning me to open my mouth.

⠀I sniffed the food before I gave in and ate the food she scooped with her spoon. Surprisingly, it tastes amazing. My eyes widened as my tail began wagging up and down. She noticed this which made her giggle. I really love the cute and happy noises she made.

⠀“So... What actually brings you here? I live in the middle of nowhere so, having a guest is kinda impossible. Oh! My name is (Y/n), anyways. How impolite of me. What’s your name?” she exclaimed, her voice was extremely soothing.

⠀I thought for a bit before replying, “M-my name’s Leon. I, uh, got here when I was being chased after some humans. I don’t know why they were chasing me. I was just passing by their village,”

⠀“Aww... I’m very sorry about their behavior, Leon. Humans are just selfish and pathetic creature. I noticed that you’re a werewolf and I thought that was pretty cool,” she cooed. “Oh! And, go finish your soup! I bet your family is waiting for you to come home!” she added.

⠀This time, I did as what the human said.

**

⠀After I finished my soup, (Y/n) checked on me until she was convinced that I wasn’t hurt. I don’t think taking temperatures works on werewolves. She’s so determined on taking care of me. She said it was because she was lonely for a long time since she lives alone in the middle of the woods.

⠀Eventually, the sun began to rise, signalling everyone that a new day has started. Me and (Y/n) didn’t sleep at all. We spend some hours chatting and getting to know each other. I found out (Y/n) is an orphan just like me. But, she was lonelier because she had no siblings and I pity her for that. But she doesn’t mind at all, she just waved it off and talked about something else. I can tell she’s not comfortable talking about her family.

⠀Anyway, I was preparing to get home. I’m sure that those humans won’t stay up all night waiting for me to show up again. Here I am, standing at the front yard, having a conversation with her one last time before I set off.

⠀“(Y/n), I’m going to go home. My little sister must be looking for me everywhere. Thank you for helping me out,” my voice was a little shaky due to the warm feeling in my heart, I don’t know what feeling is this but I only feel it around her.

⠀She looked a bit upset but she covered it with her radiant smile as she cooed, “Aww... Alright, I have no rights to keep you here anyway. It was nice to meet you, Leon. You are a good guy. Then, I hope we will see each other soon,”

⠀She turned around, about to enter her hut again but I stopped her by reaching her wrist as I exclaimed, “Wait!”

⠀She faced me, staring at me in confusion as she asked, “What is it, Leon?”

⠀“I- uh... I-I—” I cutted off my own words by placing my lips on hers quickly before adding, “I’ll see you soon, (Y/n)! I-I promise I will meet you here everyday!”

⠀She was taken aback due to my actions but soon she flashed me a smile as she said, “Alright. Then, I will be waiting for you here everyday,” She pecked me on the lips one last time before she continued, “Until then, Leon,”

⠀My cheeks heated up in embarrassment. I just nodded before running into the woods. Nita... I think you’re going to have a sister-in-law soon.

**

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t think this one came out well... I’m sorry if this isn’t like what you expected! I really hope you liked it anyway!

Up next: Mortis X Reader (requested)

Remember to leave a vote, my munchkins! 💞

~ Star 🌟