FUNNY FEELING | Bo X Male! Reader

The lovely art I put up there belongs to vikingskirts on IG / Twitter!
Word count: 1273

Requested by: bluujay_books

P. S. This isn't gender neutral, the reader is a male in this one. I'm sorry my female/other readers! ꜀( ˊ̠˂˃ˋ̠ )꜆

**

⠀You were currently in the trophy road living room, sitting on a couch as you were focused on your phone. Let's just say you were a game-addict person and also, a trophy road brawler. You were also a quiet person. No, you're not antisocial, you just love having your personal space and having some time alone. Though, you get along with everyone, they treated you like a friend although you were quiet.

⠀But, there was one certain person that caught your attention. And that person was Bo, the Native American archer.

⠀You took interest with him because of how innocent he is and especially his curiosity towards technology. Of course he was not used to technology since he looked like someone who would live in a forest. He always asked you about technology, and you would answer his question patiently.

⠀Speak of the devil, the Native American archer entered the living room, he just got back from his assigned match. He noticed your figure and saw you playing your phone as you focused. But this time, he recognized your phone because you had told him before.

⠀He got to admit that he didn't like it when you were too focused about the game you played. He wanted to spend some time with you, maybe just casually chatting but then, being the game-addict person you are, you didn't even notice - or maybe you don't even care - that Bo was standing behind you. He frowned but decided to leave you alone. He made his way to his room, he decided to clean himself first before doing anything.

⠀Suddenly, Emz got out of her room. She was looking down to her phone as she walked to the living room.

⠀When she saw you and Bo, she greeted the two of you, "Hello, sweeties~"

⠀"Hi," you replied, not taking your eyes off your phone.

⠀"Oh, hello, Emz," Bo greeted her back, waving his hand awkwardly.

⠀Emz chuckled as she said, "Bo! You don't have to wave your hand to me with that stiffness of yours,"

⠀"Oh alright. Anyways, I will be going now. I'm going to clean myself first," he excused himself before he entered his room.

⠀"No worries, sweetie! Take your time~" Emz chirped. She was always like this. Being kind and loving to the males while she managed to be toxic and rude to every females - well, unless the female made friends with the fellow zombie brawler.

⠀Emz stared at you for a second before she said, "(Y/n), it's kind of obvious you like Bo, y'know? I mean, you're always so patient and polite with him and you never ignore him when you always ignore us everytime we talk to you. I'm not trying to be mean and annoying, but you should tell him how you feel,"

⠀"Aren't you already mean and annoying?" you bluntly replied, your fingers was still moving around your phone's screen as your eyes were locked to it.