「C.2」

𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰

"If you want me you gotta make it known"

When in doubt, throw it out.

But in my case....throw it up.

"Aish...it's ok...you did great" said Jihyo. Her voice trying to hide the fact that I was not, gReAt.

And confident as I'd like to be, I can't help when things go south. Like it wasn't even my fault this time. It was those goddamn bright lights.

My atrocious and disgusting hurls filled every corner of our dressing room's bathroom. Jihyo sat beside me to hold my hair so it wouldn't get messed up. Honestly that girl is wife material. But you didn't hear it from me.

"Do you want some baking soda in water?", Jihyo asked, guessing I was pretty much done retching up my entire soul.

I gave a weak nod in response. "W-would you...please?"

She nodded with a smile then went out the door.

Once the door closed, I stood up, nauseously, to look at myself in the mirror. And let me tell you. . .ya girl might as well be related to casper. Because these gucci bags under my eyes and the blemishes on my skin made me look ghostly.

So basically I look dead.

Internally too.

The cooling water brought some relief when it lathered my face. "Get it together, Sana", I groaned.

One knock there, two knocks there...wait,what the hell why is someone playing Teach me How to dougie with their knuckles?

Before I could cuss out the person playing that tragic song, the door creaked open, presenting two heads peering behind the door.

One had a toothy grin and the other was glaring at the girl beneath her. "Nayeonunnie...would you please move out of the fucking way", Jihyo muttered, rolling her eyes as she pushed Nayeon inside. The bunny hissed but eventually ran to give me a hug.

"Aww Sanawubzi. Are chu okay?", Nayeon awkwardly started rubbing her cheek against mines. A thing she does when I'm feeling unwell. Which I'll be honest, I'd prefer she didn't do. First of all it's weird. It's strange. And it's gonna drive me insane.

My hand pushed her face, shoving it so it wouldn't do anymore damage. "I love you and all...but please...give. me. space", I chuckled. Nayeon pouted but reluctantly backed off. "Thank you. Y'know I appreciate you unnie", I cooed to her when Jihyo handed me some water.

The three of us sat around the bathroom in comfortable silence. Something I enjoy every now and then. Aside from my hectic life.

Jihyo swung her legs around while sitting atop the sink. "Are you two still up for clubbing?". Nayeon and I snapped our necks to look at her. She simply shrugged. "I was just wondering, because there's this guy...and he has a few, y'know, friends or whatever", she muttered, turning away with a smug. 

Knowing Nayeon since my first curse word of "Oh shit" at the age of 5, I just knew her horny ass would jump at the sound of boys

"Say less!", Nayeon stood to brush herself off. "Where are we meeting them? Picassi? Or Carnaval?"

Jihyo shook her head while hopping off the sink. "Neither", she answered. "It's that new club that opened about a month ago or so". Nayeon hummed, while I thought about it. Then it hit me.

I snapped my fingers. "Ah! I know that club! Club whatchamacallit—". It's not really called club whatchamacallit but how could I NOT know that club?! Those mofos stay blasting music from 9pm til 3 in the morning! Not that I get any sleep anyways, but still. "—I mean...it's club los pecadores"