「C.15」

KNOW BETTER

"Got me telling all my secrets, Got me in and out my feelings tonight"

S.P

"You really didn't have to pay for dinner, Tzuyu...but thank you. It was really sweet of you", I said to her before looking away, my heart beating erratically painful for something so simple.

"Yea, Tzuyu, thanks for dinner" If sarcasm were a person, Minghao certainly had it on lock.

Though my attention had been on these two, adorably charming boys playing tag together, their smiles and zealous laughter still couldn't stop Tzuyu from looping an arm around my waist.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH.... I'm not ok

"You're a grown ass man. You can pay for your own dinner, my dear brother", Tzuyu laughed, and I swear everything else in the world muted for that split second. Damn. I am so whipped and it's making me cringe.

Also...her hand. Her hand is still on me. Me. She's holding me. 

Woah there Minatozaki Sana, don't go crazy go stupid now

I had to briefly close my eyes to calm myself down. This better not be a dream either...or I'm coming for everybody.

Just a few feet ahead of Tzuyu and I, Minghao had suddenly come to a halt. I wasn't entirely sure why, though it didn't matter once he said, "Welp, this is our hotel. Yay or nay?"

He turned to face us, smiling, chip skylark shiny ass teeth on full display under the moonlight.

"H-ho...hoteru!?" Yes, Sana. Now's the time to use Japanese when you're completely confused, flustered, and most certainly thinking of naughty things to do with Tzuyu. Yes. 

Golden lights similar to that of Christmas spirit and joy, had twined itself in and out of frosted tress. Daffodils, ranging in hues of pink and white, were bore free, thriving how lotus blossoms rise above muddy waters. There were children, tall and small. Couples, young and old. And a whole lot of fancy cars littering the front entrance. Everyone seemed to be of high status while I, on the other hand, could be deemed a country bumpkin engaged to an affluent ceo.

Which wouldn't be far off from the truth.

But still.

It didn't take long for these jaws to drop, of course they did, this hotel was beyond lavish than anything I've ever seen before. Trust me, I've had my shares of hotels.

Reeling me back to reality, a gentle hand found its way under my chin, closing it shut. "Do you not like it?", Tzuyu muttered worriedly, hand still securing me in her grasp. "W-we can change, if it's not to your liki-"

"Um, no, the fuck. This-it's perfect!", I squealed, perhaps too loud since people were starting to stare. Wish people would mind their own dang business.

"O-oh...uh, ok. G-good to hear then", she was keen on looking everywhere, at anything, just to avoid eye contact with me. Which I found strange. Especially as the warmth from her hand left from my cold ones. It had me yearning for her embrace again. Her touch. Her love. Something, something to shield me against the chilly breezes of hope.

Mayhaps lost hope, in our case.

- - - - - [❤️] - - - - -

There's nothing more intimidating than watching, so very closely, with utmost focus-

"HE'S A LIAR! DID YOU NOT SEE HIM LEAK OIL! OMG MATER IT'S OKAY BABY, YOU DID NOTHIN WRONG!"

Watching Cars 2 makes a fool out of me. Greatest movie of all time. No doubt the G.O.A.T

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING!", Tzuyu yelled, and now we were both yelling, obviously.

"I'M NOT YELLING! YOU ARE!"

"NO YOU ARE!"

"NO YOU!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE ON THIS DAY!", Minghao's very much loud voice made Tzuyu and I shut up. After he yelled at us, he laughed, then fell to the floor clutching his stomach. "O-ow omg...you two a-are cute! Shit HAHA!"

I admit, that was embarrassing as fuck. And childish. Though I can't say it wasn't fun, because it was very fun.

Before I knew it, a snort came. Then another. Until it became every gym gurus nightmare that I was getting abs in one day, while they had to sell courses on 30crunches, 40situps, and 20 burpees just to get to where I am tonight. An ab-tacular night filled with laughter and peppa pig snorts and wheezes.

Then somehow, someway, I found myself sprawled across the couch with my head hanging over, legs going different directions. Definitely not the most comfortable position in the world, likely to get some cramps for sure, however, Tzuyu's adorable sleeping face just inches from mines made it worthwhile.

K-ki...can i just ki- goddamn!

All rational reasoning, if I had any to begin with, went jopping out of the window when I tried to kiss her by extending my neck out.

Keyword "try"

Just as our lips were about to collide, gravity decided to betray me for the nth time today with its physics bullshit. The first thing that went falling was of course my head, slamming right on top of Tzuyu's, then down came my legs. Oh my poor legs. They could have landed anywhere. 

Anywhere besides Minghao and his pea sized ding-a-ling.

"GAAAAANNNNN AAHHHHHH!" Yikes, and I thought his voice earlier was loud. Minghao literally cried out in agony. Pure agony. His precious...whatchamacallit, sadly got damaged by my little feet and toes.

Oops-

His loud wailing caused my cute sleepyhead Tzuyu to jump up from her nap. Also I'm lowkey weirded out that my head slamming against hers didn't wake her up the first time...anyways. "MING SHU- Oh" Tzuyu's expression couldn't have switched any faster than it did when she saw Minghao rolling on the floor, cupping his johnny. "Bruh, what even...get up already", she shook her head, deadpanning, then got up to get a drink of water.

What even is going on...

_______________________________

Had to add some funny chaps ( tho i doubt they're funny but ok) before going on to the angst chaps. 

HEEHEE... i need a vacation...

[A™]