「C.16」

PERFECT CRIME

"Bleed out, from the knife here in my chest that you left, my heart's not healing up"

[College is not for me. Tho business law is cool, seeing my friends is cool. Wasting gas and paying for classes equivalent to a whole month of rent is not cool...]

T.P

I held my breath, counting slowly in my head, then exhaled in rush.

"Sana, I promise, we'll be back. Please stop whining...we're just going down to the river to see a friend of ours. That's it", I said, almost desperately.

Sana has been non-stop whining, tugging on my sleeve, and just...being a big baby for the past 10 minutes now. I don't blame her though, it's late, and hardly any people out. But my god, Ming and I can't afford to lose anymore time right now.

"Why can't I just tag along!? I swear I'll keep quiet!". Tears were welling in her eyes, puppy face just waiting to lure me under submission. Why must she do this now, of all times?

Damn your cute ass Minatozaki Sana...

I sigh, utterly defeated. "F-fine you ca-"

Thankfully, Minghao butted in, before I mistakenly gave an opportunity to ruin our plan.

"No can do Sana darling. Tzuki and I will be back. We promise", he stated, calmly.

Before Sana could protest any further, Minghao took my hand, dragging us away. To be fair, I was a little sad, and awfully guilty for leaving her like that. It pained me to see those glossy eyes scrutinize me from afar. Wary about who, what, and where it was. Searching for any and every reason for why we left her, standing there in her velvet robe, hugged tightly against her body in the blaring cold. Her sturdy and firm poise seemed about as fragile as glass, just waiting to collapse.

Minghao's tug against my sleeve jolted me away from such rumination.

"I'll drive", he started, handing me a helmet, as I swung my leg over the motorcycle to sit behind him. "Seems like you're thinking too much to focus on the road. Am I right?" When I offered him no response, he simply chuckled, revving its throttle wide as we fled down the street.

- - - - - [❤️] - - - - -

Ah, the memories are resurfacing again.

They're becoming vivid, so vivid, that it feels like it's happening all over again.

The screams.

The blood.

The pain.

They're all so vivid. . .

I regret it. I regre-

Startled, a tap on my helmet nearly had me doubling over in coughs.

"Tzuyu, we're here" announced Minghao, getting off first to adjust his dirtied blazer.