「C.9」

DOWN TO EARTH

"You're killing me softly"

[My style is so spontaneous that I sometimes wonder if different personas emerge when listening to certain songs. Mayhaps. That'd be cool tho like, one minute I'm Batman, then I'm HelloKitty...]

S.P

"My fair lady" Minghao gave a slight grin before reaching out his hand to me.

His gesture made me reminisce about our highschool days. The days we all spent together as friends before Tzuyu became my dadd- girlfriend! I meant girlfriend...

Honestly, it's gonna take me awhile to stop calling Tzuyu that...That D word. But I'll get there. No worries. Just pray for me.

Anyways, like I was saying. . .

The Chou siblings were formally known as the goofy goobers. In other words, crackheads. A pair of crackheads that would never stop laughing in class or pulling pranks on every teacher and staff that roamed our campus. They were troublemakers for the adults, yes. But sometimes, they were trouble for themselves. Forever bickering and fighting with eachother over the pettiest stuff. It was so petty that Nayeon, and her big ass hands, would gut them in the stomach while Jihyo finished them off with her megaphone ass voice.

I tell you, Nahyo was a powerful duo back then. But maybe not so much now, since I'm the powerful one.

Joking. But time flies. I miss the good 'ol days...

Veering back into present day, my eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing. Actually they could, but its been awhile.

"Ow! Woma-Ow! Tzuki stop! ABUSE! RAPE-OW!" Watching Tzuyu repeatedly slam her brother onto the hood of their car is nothing new to see. But I feel kinda bad for the man. That's twice already in one night he got beaten the fuck up.

"Tzuyu stop!" I ran to her, lightweight dazing from lack of sleep. Things were moving fast, warping in and out that I almost went plummeting down had it not been for the car's fender. "T-tzuyu! Let him go!" She glared at me, eyes flickering in emotion that I never seem to comprehend. "Please...let. him. g-go-"

Wha-wait no! Don't sleep on me now body! You better wake your ass up!

WAKE UP ME! GODDAMIT!

- - - - [💗] - - - -

"...-na"

"Sana...Wake up..."

Gentle, cool fingers drew the terrain of my jaw when I awoke. Such fingers were pacing an ever so agonizing pace that it made me visibly frustrated and she knew it. What a devil. Makes me wanna grind that stupid smirk off her stupid face.

"Begone, begone, begone", I closed my eyes in hopes this was all a dream. But of course, god doesn't seem to favor me at all. That tantalizingly gorgeous face was still there, looking down at me as my eyes opened again. "For fucks sake! Get out of my head!"

"What are you talking about Sana?" That raspy voice will someday be the death of me. Even if I'm not ready to die just yet. "Are you sick? Because you've been sleeping since 5am...?"

To be honest I didn't hear a word she said. Her beauty was too much of a distraction. Tho I did hear the part about me sleeping since 5am... which is fanfuckingtastic because ya girl finally got some decent rest, praise jesus.

"Since 5am...?", I asked looking into playful eyes dancing amid the sunlight.

Tzuyu gave a nod, though glanced away to look at something on the wall.

"If you're wondering the time, it's 10mins to 12. So 11:50am"

6 and a half hours of sleep? Hell yea! That's a new record from last week's 5 hour of sleep. Good job me, you're doing something right for once.

"A-almost 12pm? Oh my god thank you lord for the good ass sleep!" Tzuyu cocked an eyebrow when I started to roll in bed, praying and doing whatever church stuff people do when the holy spirit is giving them exorcism.  

In the midst of 4 hallelujah's and 3 bible citations, Tzuyu did this scandalous thing called nuzzling her nose against my cheek. Everything in my mind, body and soul was shookth. Not even the holy spirit could help me now.

"T-tzuyu what are y-you doing", My voice was between a scream and a moan. Legit it's been ages since the last time she's touched me like this. Each touch is just as caring and affectionate as I remember. Which is why I'm immensely overwhelmed right now.

"Sana, listen...I've been meaning to tell you this for awhile now", she whispered in my ear before looping an arm around my waist. It also took me now to realize she only wore a tanktop and sweatpants. But that tanktop kept riding up her stomach whenever she moved....and that's very, very dangerous. 

"Before the day we broke up..." Right, we broke up. I hate to be reminded of that day but whatever. "I was in Japan at the time, helping Ming with a few  business matters. I remember it was snowing that day too" By now her chin was nudging the top of my head."People were compacted together like sardines during the rush hour, guess it's typical work life yea" I hum in agreement. "But knowing that...there was someone, someone you knew well walking along the winter streets that day an-"

My head perked up, accidentally knocking her on the chin. "Oh god I'm so sorry!? You ok?" Tzuyu chuckled a bit but I know that hurt like a bitch. Plus there was a red bump forming on bottom of that gorgeous face thanks to me."S-sorry...but what did you mean it was someone I knew well? The only family I have in japa-"

"There's food downst-Anna I oop" La interrupcion by the one and only Xu Minghao. Give him a round of applause please.

"Knock before you come in, idiot!" Tzuyu growled throwing each and every object at her disposal.

First a flying pillow, then a notebook, then a-

"BITCH! THAT'S MY PHONE!"

____________________________

lowkey need to drink some tea bc it's nastyyuckysicky season and idfw that. Also not much of a fan of autumn, it's a bit gloomy. Tho i like how the leaves look b4 they all go fokin falling off the trees in winter.

[A™]