「C.8」

𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒

"Don't forget I once called your heart my home"

[My soul hath resurrect itself to give y'all an update. So bonjour]

T.P

"Stay put, I'll be back. Ok?"

Ming threw me the keys before closing the passenger door. He was wearing this weird, black outfit, that made him look like a robber or something. Which to my knowledge, wasn't anything I've seen him wear before, or anywhere, matter of fact.

And speaking of weird...why are we in front of an apartment complex. At 4am in the morning. I don't recall any of his friends living in this part of town. Much less friends in general. Joking, but seriously, it's a bit strange being here.

Watching as Ming disappeared behind a gated door, I sighed, and decided to turn on the radio. Nothing I like plays on the radio, but anything is better than silence right now.

The night wasn't crowded, only a few couples here and there. Sometimes taking a glance at our car because Minghao thrives on having his ego stroked.

Per usual, we're like day and night.

♫The seasons changing, and so are we, so are we strangers, lost in sea?♫

Oh yes. Fantastic. Put me in my feelings.

"DON'TTTT YOUUUU THINK THAT IT'S BEAUTIFULLLL" Yes, you know I had to do it to myself. There was no way around it. So shut up. Embrace it. And move on.

After my lil acapella show, I realized Ming had been gone for awhile. About 30minutes or so.

And my best guess is. . .

One, he either got lost somewhere, or two, is doing something I'd rather not think about, like putting his filthy hands on any girl blind enough to actually find him attractive.

Whatever it is, he needs to chop chop because I'm tired. I want to sleep. In a bed. And not so much in a car.

"What is this dude doing...?", I grumbled, waiting for the next song to play. "Ooooh! I've heard this song bef-THE FUCK!" A series of loud tapping against the window nearly had me ready to windmill somebody.

Halloween is over. Why are people still trying to scare folks!? Jesus. Do something with your lives.

With my hand over my heart, and a mouth ready to cuss whoever scared me, a pair of familiar heads pop their way into view. And mayhaps, I wish it were a stranger.

"Sana!? Minghao!? Wha-what the fuck is going on!"

To say I was angry would be incorrect. I was just...confused. Hella confused.

"Ah-ha...H-hi Tzuyu, fancy seeing you again", Sana waved at me with that sheepish smile of her's.

- - - - ❤ - - - -

S.P

fANcy SeEiNg yOu AgAiN!?

Really Sana, really. At a time like this? I'm so done with myself right now.

"Sorry to be a lil rough with you Sana. But we're on a time schedule here", said Minghao, hands rushing me inside the backseat of his car. Once inside, he ran around the car, jumping in the driver's seat. "Aight, we outta here"

Oh look, I'm being kidnapped by my ex and her brother. If this were anyone else, I'm sure they would've been like 'OH YESH DADDY', while being kidnapped by the Chous.

Damn you goodlooking Chous.

And damn you again because I am totally saying 'OH YESH DADDY' as we speak.

Just not about Minghao tho. He's a cute guy or whatever, but Tzuyu's the real dadd-

Bless my soul

I sighed, gazing out the window.

Everything seemed blurry. Like jimmy neutron'ing ourselves down the street. I only say that because for every corner we turned on, flares of red, green, and yellow would kiss the streets.

But in spite of all of this, I have not a clue where I'm being taken to. Plus Minghao never mentioned anything to me -especially not coming to my house at 4 in the morning- when he tried to stop me from attacking him. Even now I wonder why he knew the code to my house.

"Not to kill the mood, or anything...but where are you taking me?", I asked, only to find Tzuyu in the rearview mirror glancing at me, every so often.

She looked absolutely horrified. On top of already looking confused.

Poor thing.

Wait. I mean me.

Poor me.

For the majority of the ride it was quiet. Quieter than Silence of the Lambs.

Plus neither Minghao or Tzuyu had the urge to answer my question. And such silence wasn't helping my anxious mind at all. Which was kinda weird since I usually like silence.

Anyways, the only good coming from all of this was Ella Mai's voice. Her soft, faint, lingering voice helped my anxious heart just a lil bit.

Just a lil bit.

____________________
Apologies for shorter chapter. Did it on a whim. Also did ya notice two P.OV's in one chap? Crazy. Never again. Nearly fried my jimmy neutrons

[ A™ ]