house of the returned

Nina's POV

I can't believe I'm back. I've missed everyone so much but the person I've missed the most is Fabian. I still love him I just hope he feels the same way.

"We're here" says manly voice

" wake up"

I wake up and look out the window and see the house of Anubis. I say thank you to the driver and gave him the money.

I walk in to my old boarding house and smiled. Then I hear the loving voice of Trudy "Nina your back so lovely to see you deary".

"Its lovely to see you to trudy" I say and I'm giving her a hug . " where will I be sleeping this term"

"Where you were last time" she says.

I just scream " is anybody else here"

No deary just you. The rest will be here in two hours " .

I nod and run up to my old/new room and get unpacked.
1 hour later

I have just finished unpacking my stuff when I hear a high pitch scream " OMFG, NINA. Your back this place has been so boring with out you".

Amber's POV

I walked into the house said hello to Trudy and headed upstairs. I opened the door and dropped my bags in shock and scream "OMFG, NINA your back this place has been so boring with out you". I scream again and run over to her a hug then pulled away and hit the back of her head " what was that for" she says in a sad voice

"That was for leaving Fabian and I with out a goodbye and Fabian heartbroken"I say in a mean but funny kind of way

"I guess I do deserve that"

Then we just laugh and start chatting about what happened while Nina was away.

1 hour later
Fabian's POV

I have just pulled up to Anubis house and I bump into to Alfie and Jerome who were already planning their start of year prank. So we started catching up and talked what happened during the summer holidays. Then we entered the house and greeted Trudy and put are stuff in are rooms then sat down in the living room eating snacks that Trudy had made for us.
Nina's POV

Omg I just heard Fabian, Alfie and jerome. I couldn't face them just yet.

"Amber can you not tell anybody I'm here yet I want to surprise them"

"Um..... OK" she replies "but you owe me"
Amber's POV

Nina says she wants to surprise them but I know she really doesn't want to see Fabian she's to scarred to but I did what she said and went downstairs and acted like Nina wasn't there. I hugged Fabian and just chatted but now and then slipped in a thing or two about the old times with Nina. Then suddenly the door flung open "Did you miss us"

And stood in the door way was Mara, Mick , Patricia and Joy.

I know it was a short but oh well and I promise there will be a fabina romance soon