house of the well

Thanks guys hope you like this chapter
Follow me on Twitter @GPoxton
BTW this might be the last chapter (for this book any ways but I might make a sequel I don't no)  Anyway remember to comment and vote

Nina's POV

Its been a week since me and Fabian was Ill but now we're back to our normal selves eating breakfast in our normal seats and I'm so happy because Fabian and I are going out tonight I so happy. "Hey guys" Mick said as he was standing up "I have something to say ....... I'm leaving in to days so yeah " the he sits down again

"Wait what" we all say at the same time

"Dad wants me to move to Australia soz"

Fabians POV

Well after a very dramatic breakfast I got and started planing for mine and Nina date. I had booked a table at Nandos and I was going to town to get Nina a gift since it is our first real date (A/N) If you don't remember S2 EP5 I think Alfie ruined the date then they broke up).

After I got things ready at nandos I got a taxi and went to the jewelers. I walked in and looked around. A few minutes later I found to perfect necklace. It was a love heart shaped locket and you could have it engraved. I got engraved and brought it even to it was £60. Then I got a picture of Nina and one of me then put them in the locket then headed home to get ready I only have an hour.

Amber's POV

It was time to get Nina ready for her date. "Do I have to" Nina whined

"Yes now hold still" I demanded

"But I don't even have a dress"

But like I read her mined I pulled out a purple knee length dress and white heels

"OMG........ Thank you so so so much Amber she gave me a hug and I went back to doing her hair. After an hour of doing hair and make up she went to the bathroom and put on her dress. She came back a couple of minutes after Trixie, Mara and Joy. She walked in and our jaws just fell and Trixie pretended to faint " well um um my master piece is complete " then we all burst out laughing.

Mick's POV

"Dude calm down, you look great. I said hoping he would stop pacing and down the room. " I know that but I'm worried " he said sounding stressed "worried about what Dude"

"What if she don't like where I take her or if she don't like the gift I got her?!"

"Dude chill as long as she's with you or the gift is from you she will love it! She loves you mate." I say proudly " OK time to go or you'll be late" he grabs a box and his wallet and walks out the room.

Fabian's POV

I left my room and a soon as I got to the stairs I see Nina who might I say looked HOT,walking down the stairs. I held out my hand "shall we"

"We shall" she said as she took my hand we exited the house and got in the taxi.

Hope you liked it don't forget to vote and comment and follow me on Twitter @GPoxton
And I'm sorry its short I've got tons of homework since I'm in yr9 and its needed urg Bye.