house of feelings

I'm back as promised and on time *confetti falls* and I hope your enjoying the story so far and remember any ideas are welcome just put them in the comments.

Ambers POV

Its been two weeks since Nina came home and we're on to her first year at the Anubis house showing pictures of what we did together, when we went to prom, hers and Fabians first kiss and when we finished our first quest. I knew we were getting through since it was getting to me. "So Nina what do you remember?"

"Well um I'm a co founder of a secret club sibuna, um I'm the chosen, I went to prom with Fabian because I'm madly in love with him" she quickly noticed her mistake and slapped her hands over her mouth.

"Omg! You still love Fabian" lucky for her Fabian was having a guys night out.

"You still love Fabian" I repeated and then I did my annoying Fabina scream thing.

"I still love Fabian" she whispered then she sat upright "Amber I need you to help me remember the last 3 years of my life" I nodded and we got to work on her second year of Anubis but I couldn't help her with the year she left so we just skipped that year.

Nina's POV

Thanks to Amber I've got pretty much all of my memory back but the best thing Amber did was help me remember my feelings towards Fabian. Now all I have to do is tell Fabian I have my memory back and tell him how I feel. I turn to Amber "how am I ment to tell him Ambs about how feel?"

"Nina just leave that to me"

"Oh god I may just got my memory back but that's something I have to worry about"

"Oh Nina relax its fine" then she turned and left.

Fabian had just got home and we were in his room talking about how I almost got all my memory back then Mick walked into the room "hey guys it movie night Ambers pick" do we got up and went to the living room the only spaces left was on the love seat great but we sat down anyways. "So Amber what sloppy romantic film are we watching to night" Jerome says in a sarcastic way "we're not watching a rom-com we're watching a horror" she held up the case "Nightmare on elm Street"

"Where's Amber and did you do to her" Alfie demanded in a hysterical way

Amber then winked at me and I knew this was part of her plan. Do I went along with it. After a while I started to get to the scary part of the film and I ended up hiding my face in Fabians chest every time I got scared. After the movie had finished I demanded that we watch a much nicer film so we did. Eventually I fell asleep.

Fabians POV

During the horror film Nina was hugged up against me and I'm not going to lie I liked it. During the second film she fell asleep on me and I didn't want to wake her so I just lied there. Amber put a blanket over us and that night I remembered that Amber had winked a Nina before the movie had started and I couldn't help but wonder if Nina wanted this to happen. Who knows then I fell asleep.