House of confession

Alfie's POV

Omg her house is huge its bigger than two of my houses next to each other. God "so Nina when were you going to tell us that your adoptive parents are loaded" I questioned

"Well um - " then I cut her off

"So where's the food?"

"Alfie god we've been here for two minutes and your already thinking about food" Patricia spat.

"Oh its OK we have enough food to feed the hole city come on in" Liam butted in showing us to the door "well Nina while I get Alfie some food why don't you show your friends to their rooms". 

" OK this way" I heard as they left the room "well young man here you go" he said as he was handing me a big I mean big bowl of spaghetti "A little birdie told me that you love spaghetti am I rights"

I just nodded my head 6 times really quick the dove in.

Nina's POV

I had just finished showing Trixie, Amber, Jerome, Mara and Mick to their rooms now to show Fabian where his room was. Its at the end of a long hallway of rooms and its right next to mine. It was going to be Amber's but she reminded me if Fabian was next door I could be closer to him and sneak into his room easier. I was so happy Amber reminded me. We stopped at a big oak door " here's your room  and if you need anything I'll be right next door" I said in a giddy manor

"Nina?"

"Yeah"

"Uh thanks"

I just smiled and walked into my room

I've got to tell him how I feel

Fabian's POV

I'm so glad I got the room next to Nina's. It means that I can sneak in and out quicker and if she needs help I'll be the 'hero'. I got to tell her how I feel. But how? There was a knock on the door it was Amber "hey meeting in Nina's room now. I got up grabbed my laptop and entered her room

" Guys what do you think about having a Christmas party huh we'll have cake,live music,food and" then I zoned out and thought. Hey live music I could sing a song for Nina on the stage. Then I returned to reality.

As we all left I pulled Amber into my room "hey Ambz can you do me a favour yeah sure what iscrapbook"Amber's POV

When Fabian pulled me into his room I was confused but after he told me what he was doing I was jumping for joy. Now where's my camera?

Nina's POV

It been a week since we got to America and only got a 3 days left and in 2 is the Christmas party so better get a move on. So I grabbed a box of tree decoration and started to well decorate. After a while Fabian came over and started to help it was a bit silence all we did was smile at each other. "Smile you two" I turned around to find Amber with a camera "Come on Nina" Fabian pushed

"Oh alright" I turned to face the camera an Fabian put his arm around me and I just went with it and put my arm around his waist "CHEEESE" me and Fabian said at the same time. "Great PIC lovebirds this is in for the scrapbook" then she left.

Fabian's POV

Right party is coming and fast got to find a romantic song and learn it by tomorrow.

Right think Fabian really romantic songs. Oh oh I got it a thousand years yeah its great better get practising.

After a while aka 2 days I had got it perfect and just in time to party is in a hour I got to get ready so I put down my guitar and picked out my clothes. I was wearing my everyday kind of look but with a Santa hat ha. I came out my room and Amber was there with a memory stick its all ready ok here we go at I left and headed for the stage with my guitar.

Ambers POV

I gave fabes the memory stick with what he asked for on it and its going to make all girls love him its that good.

Nina's POV

Wait am I seeing things. Is that, that is. It was Fabian on the stage with his guitar. He fave the DJ a memory stick and sat down in a stool. Then he started to play I put Down my food and I pushed my way to the front . he then started to play the tune to a thousand years I was gobbed smacked. Then he sang as soon as he opened his mouth I knew it was ment for me. He was sing a song for me. Then all of a sudden a slideshow of pictures of me and Fabian were on a big screen I was crying you know the  romantic film kind.

After he had finished he came up to me and we stared into each others eyes an new we were ment to be but I the go a phone call saying that our flight has been moved to tonight so we said our goodbyes packed our bags and headed to the airport. It was silent for the whole way back to England.

Amber's POV

Finally we landed I grabbed my bags went through security and got into the taxis. And once again it was a silent trip. OK this is stupid I'm breaking the silence "so Nina how did you like the slide show I put together and Fabian singing?"

"Well the slideshow was amazing but the music made it even better!"

"Yay fabina?"

"Umm not really ambz" Fabian jumps in.

"And amber end of" then it went back to silence.
Fabians POV

Why did I do that stupid stupid stupid ."OK your here Anubis "

"Yeah were home" Amber screamed we go our bad and headed inside. "Umm Fabian hey can we talk?" Nina sniffed

"Hey are you alright?" I said while feeling her head "your boiling up"

"No I'm OK" she sneezed "and anyways its you, you should be worried about your pale and ice cold gosh"

"I won't tell if you don't" I question

She just nods and goes up stairs.

OK  what do you think comment and follow me on Twitter