house of America

Like OMG Brad (Fabian) has followed me on Twitter. My life is complete *faints* hope you enjoy this chapter

Remember comments help the story last longer cause I will run out of ideas

Follow me in twitter @GPoxton

____________________________________________

Ambers POV

Ahhhhh Fabian and Nina are ment for each other  their perfect I hope they last and Fabian proposes, Nina says yes, I will plan the wedding and after that there will be little fabina children.

"Amber, Amber wake up. Time for the last day at school then its Christmas holidays." Nina says as she's shaking me "Huh what, what oh. I'm up" I whisper still half asleep. "Totally Ambs" then I fell of the bed.

I stood up quickly "I'm awake. Anyways how was the night with Fabian?"

"Umm good I guess"

"Good? Just good Nina tell the truth!"

"OK it was great no wait amazing but I still don't know how he feels"

"Well Ninz hes tots into you"

"What ever you say Ambs"

After 10 minutes of doing make up and hair we went downstairs for breakfast

Nina's POV

Me and Amber came downstairs sat in our normal spaces and had breakfast. Once me, Fabian and Amber had finished cleaning up we headed for school.
After school

We got back from our last class of the term and it started to snow, so me and Amber went out and built a snowman and some kind of snow fort to protect ourselves for when we have the annual Anubis snowball fight. After awhile Fabian came out and helped with our fort. "so guys I was wondering if you would like to come to America and stay with me over Christmas, Cause my Adoptive parents says its alright."

"Sure" everyone said in sink as they came out during the convention

"But where will everyone stay I doubt   there will the enough room in your house to fit us all" Alfie questioned "yeah where will we be staying" Jerome added

"You'll be surprised how many people will able to sleep there" I said then laughed.

Patricia's POV

Me and Mara were packing to go to America while Joy sat on the bed " why can't I go with you guys to America its not fare." Joy moaned

"Well Joy you should have thought of that before you made Nina your enemy" I replied

"What did I do?"

" um well you tried to claim Fabian as yours and you attacked her best friend "

"Well she attacked me"

"Well you did provoke her"

"Trixie we need to pack we're leaving in 30mins" Mara butted in

"Ok"

After that we just were in silence until we left to get in the taxis.

Fabians POV

I can't wait to get to America and see where Nina lives. Hopefully get some alone time with her and tell her how I feel!

Eventually we got to the airport and went though the checking stations and waited to bord the plane. After a long flight we landed in California and Nina's Adoptive parents was waiting for us. We went to the car park and because there's so many of us  they had rented a limo. We all turned to Nina she just nodded "woah" we all said in sink "Nina come on dinner is waiting at home"

"OK Liam" I said " oh guys these are my adoptive parents Liam and Emma"

"Hello I'm Fabian" I said politely "and this is Amber, Patricia, Alfie, Mara, Mick, and Jerome"

"Hi" they all said in sink.

"Well then better get moving"

It was a half an hour drive to Nina's house but as we pulled up to a giant white house with three floors, a huge driveway and a massive pool we were all speechless.
____________________________________________
Hope you're enjoying the story so far. In the next part there's a party and Fabian confesses to nina
Remember follow me on Twitter
@GPoxton