house of the forgotten

Fabian POV

It has been a long day. I'm still in panic mode since yesterday I'm not aloud to see Nina until 6pm and its pretty much my fault for Nina getting hurt if I had just pushed joy away she would not have ran off.

"Mr Rutter, MR Rutter answer the question when was king tuts tomb discovered?"

"Oh um 1922"

"Correct now pay attention"

I couldn't pay attention since I kept drifting of thinking what was going to happen to Nina.

                               XxX

I just got home and I just sat on the sofa and read a book. I then started to doze off and eventually I fell asleep. When I had woke up it was 5:30 I had half an hour to get ready to go to the hospital.

Nina's POV

I had just woke up and I was still a bit woosy the doctors say I had lost a lot of blood but I didn't know how I ended up in the hospital. Then suddenly a group of people walked in. Four boys and three girls but thing was I didn't know them.

Ambers POV

We walk into the room that Nina was in but she look confused "Hi I'm Nina Martin and who are you" we all stood there in shock. Then the doctor walked in and says "she had a strong blow to the head meaning she has suffered amnesia so take it easy on her"

"Well I'm Amber and I'm your best friend and room mate and thus is Fabian he's your boyfriend" I chuckle at the last one "those to boys their Alfie and Jerome there the prankster of the school that there is Mick and he's the jock and those two girls are Mara and Patricia. Mara is nerdy and sweet and Patricia is a bit Gothic but protective" I finish

"Well hello everyone I'm so sorry that I don't remember any of you but I will remember you eventually"

"Its OK Nina for now just rest the doctor said you can come back home tomorrow"

"OK will do"

Fabians POV

I can't believe that Nina's lost her memory. At least she won't remember the thing with joy and we will be able to go back to the way we were. "Hey Nina I'm Fabian"

"OK so your my boyfriend?"

"Yes I'm going to help you get your memory back"

"Thanks you Fabian"

Then she gives me a sweet kiss on the cheek. I blushed. After a long time talking we had to go home. So we said our goodbyes and got into the taxis.

What do you think so far baring in mind this is my first fan fiction and leave your suggestions in the comments it helps the story go on for longer.