house of accidents

Ambers POV

I wake up and Nina is still not I her bed because last night her and Fabian fall asleep on the sofa after watching a film its 5am so no one should be awake so I head down stairs to find Nina and Fabian still asleep in the sofa the only change is that Fabian was shirt less. He must have taken I of after I left. Luckily no one else was up because if any one else found them they would have been laughed at so I shook Fabian to wake him up then I did the same with Nina "wake up its time to get up school today"

"OK 'mum' but five more minutes" we all just laughed

Fabians POV

Amber has just woke us up and Nina and Amber had gone to get change and as I walk into my room Mick was awake "so where was you last night"

"I had fell asleep on the sofa and o just woke up"

"Is that all you spent the whole night with Nina"

"Yep"

After that awkward conversation I got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast I sat in my normal seat and Nina sat next to me as normal and she pecked me on the cheek and we ate our breakfast and headed for our classes.

In our history class Nina and I had been paired together to do a movie on ancient Egypt. But as all ways joy buts in and offers to work with us I knew she was planning something but the question is what

Joys POV

I had just offered to work with Nina and Fabian but there was a reason to it. I was planning to get to Fabians room before Nina and do something that will ruin them.

Nina's POV

We had just got home from school and we were about to start on our homework so went upstairs put my stuff in my room then got changed and went to Fabians room I opened the door and I saw Fabian and joy kissing each other "how could you" I screamed and I ran out the front door and sprinted for the woods.

After a while I notice I have ran so far into to the woods I didn't know where I was. But I didn't really care I just sat down in the leaves and put my head in my knees and cried.

Fabians POV

"Why the fuck did you do that?" I screamed

"I did it to prove that you are mine"

"Your a bitch and I will never be yours" I stormed out of the room to go find Nina. Looked around to whole school grounds and the sibuna meeting grounds she wasn't any where. I started to get worried. I ran back to Anubis and shouted " guys Nina ran off and I can't find her anywhere "

"Why did she run off in the first place?" Amber questions

"Well joy kissed me as Nina walked in but I didn't kiss back I ran after her to explain but I couldn't find her and now it's getting dark I'm getting worried".
Nina's POV

I suddenly notice that it was getting dark I get up about to head back but I remembered that I had gotten lost.
Oh god I think I went this way I say in my thoughts so I start walking and ten minutes later I could barely see my hands in front of me but I carry on but then I trip and hit my head on a rock and then it all went black.

Ambers POV

"That's it" Fabian shouts "I'm going looking for her its pitch black out there" he grabs his coat and a torch and heads for the door "Fabian wait" I call after him he turns around "if your going were all going" everyone nods in agreement all except joy of course

"OK we will go in teams me and Amber,Mick and Mara and Alfie and Jerome and if you find her text the rest of us" and we all headed into the woods. Me and Fabian were screaming Nina hoping she could hear us but no use. Then I screamed "Fabian get over here now quickly Nina must have fell and hit her head on that rock"

Mick's POV

All of a sudden I get a text its from amber.
A:Found Nina but there blood around her head so get back home tell the same to the other two then tell Trudy
M: OK will do
"Mara babes they found her but there blood we got to run back home. Text Jerome and tell them to head back"

"OK. is she OK"

"I don't know"
Fabians POV

"Amber run back I'll be behind you but I'll be a bit slower"

She nods and starts to run

There was a lot for blood coming from her head so I took of my shirt and rapped it around her head. As I got to the end if the woods I could see the Anubis house lights on and everyone standing outside. We quickly got in side and put her in the floor were there was sheets and pillows for her to lie on. "The ambulance is in its way it should be here in a minute during that minute I just sat next to Nina crying then I heard the sirens there was a sigh if relief and I ran for the door. After a while of examinations and paperwork they put her on a trolley and put her in the ambulance. They said I couldn't go with her because I wasn't family so I just sat down and cried.

Oo cliff hanger what do you think leave a comment on what you think