House of revenge

I'm back again on the same day and I have finished my home work so this should be longer

Joy's POV

I can't believe she has the nerve coming back here after what she put Fabian through. But why did Fabian go after her anyways she left him without a goodbye and I was the one to pick him up again I will have Fabian and I will make that brat go back to where she came from.

Nina's POV

Why did I ever come back. Did I think I could make it work between my and joy to become friends but no she had to be the cow that I know and don't love. But at least I know Fabian still loves me but I know joys going to do something to ruin it so I'm just going to keep to myself for a bit. The reason I ran out of the house was because my gran had just died a month ago and she goes shouting at me to do back to my gran the main reason I am here is that my gran played for my to go and left it in her will but the other is for Fabian I loved him so much and I still love him now.

Back at Anubis

                           XxX

I walked back into Anubis with a gum smile hoping no one would notice that I was still upset. I walk in to the living room "hey guys sorry about earlier you can blame joy for that but I in now and I'm back"

The first person to give me a hug was Patricia " so glad you're back Nina I have missed you soo much"

"I've missed you too" then after that I was swarmed with hugs and welcomes but the only person that was left was Fabian. "Guys let's leave these two alone for a bit" Amber says slowly backing out of the room. As soon as they had all left Fabian came up to me and gave me the most meaning full hug of them all. Then I pulled away and now I was looking in his beautiful hazelnut brown eyes and he was looking back at me.

Fabian's POV

After everyone left me and Nina alone I gave her a huge hug. Then she pulled away I was then looking into her emerald green eyes and she was looking back into mine " Nina Martin I don't care that you left without a goodbye or didn't write to us all I care about is that your here now and Nina you were my first and only true love as I still love you"

"I love you too" she said in a faint whisper then there was a short silence then leaned in for a kiss and I kissed her then she kissed back there was so many sparks flying at this moment then we stopped for a breath then Amber came in all happy and excited then screamed "Guys Fabian and Nina kissed fabina is a thing again"

Then joyless stormed into the room and slapped me then slapped Nina

"What happened to us Fabian huh we were a thing but then you go ahead and kiss another girl not cool Fabe's not cool".

Joy's POV

Time to put my plan into action I'll teach her to steal my Fabes. I stormed into the living room and slapped both Fabian and Nina and shouted a Fabian "What happened to us Fabian huh we were a thing but then you go ahead and kiss another girl not cool Fabe's not cool". Then I look at Nina and gave her an evil smirk then I stormed out.
Nina's POV

"What happened to us Fabian huh we were a thing but then you go ahead and kiss another girl not cool Fabe's not cool". After that she turned around and gave me an evil smirk and them she left. I started to cry then I started to walk of the Fabian grabbed my arm " Nina its not true I never went out with joy " I then shake Fabians hand of my arm then I stormed up stairs.

Comment what you think