{一} My god, My royalty.

Touko quickly raised her head from her desk at the sound of the dinging of her bell, she ran to the dorm room door and struggled but opened it. "Y-Ye- wait.."

Byakuya glared off to the side, impatiently tapping his foot, a scowl that shes starting to assume was imprinted as his natural resting expression. "We need to talk." The heir pushed his way into the room and seated himself on the writers bed as she timidly closed the door, confusion tracing her face.

"What's your name?" Touko remained confused. "Not that y-you'll remeber.. b-but, T-Toko Fukawa..." Byakuya sighed. "Byakuya Togami." the two stayed silent for a beat.

"I find myself drawn to you. That sounds insane because you're nothing but a commoner," he smirked, glaring downward, literally looking down at her. "I don't expect you to understand, but, if I don't remember you, and you don't remember me... it's possible we've all lost our memory."

"A-A-AMNESIA?" Touko suggested in panic. "Sure." He glared around the messy dorm room. "So, we should work together to take down the leader of this stupid thing." he rose and made his way to the door. 

"W-Wait! y-you can't j-just s-say stuff like t-that and leave! I.." he stopped and looked over his shoulder. "I remember you..." she explained. Byakuya furrowed his brow, turning the rest of the way around. "I... I h-have a secret you c-can't tell anyone."

 Togami nodded impatiently. "A-Are you f-f-familiar with Genocider S-Syo?" he nodded hesitantly with great confusion. "I-I'm... T-that's me.." he scoffed.

 "Sure." he turned back and put his hand on the door. "W-Wait! I-I mean it! I-I have s-split personalities... s-she remembers b-because we d-don't share m-memories...."

He looked up at the door but not at the girl. "So how do you know me?" she squinted her eyes, trying to make sense of his words. "W-What..?"

"You don't share memories so how do you know me." he switched the hip his weight laid on. "S-she told me..." he scoffed softly. "Tell me something that," he threw his hands up. ",no one knows about me then."

Touko locked up... Unsure of how to respond considering the fact that all Syo had shared were fuzzy memories of some common knowledge like that they dated.

So she thought. and thought.

   "I... I know you've never kissed anyone before... and y-you're.." she trailed off, stepping back and looking down. "What I thought." he with no hesitation let himself out of her dorm room, slamming the door behind him. 

Byakuya sighed, strutting back to his dorm room, drawing his key from the blazer pocket, the closing of a door caused him to glare out of the corner of his eye, pretending to take his time with the door to identify Yasuhiro's face, easier considering his hair.

The heir unlocked his door, the man beaming at him, smiling widely as though everything was fine. It felt insulting to Togami, since he couldn't even pretend to be that carefree if he tried.

"Hey, Togami!" Byakuaya simply scoffed under his breath, walking through the door, closing it behind it. Yasuhiro's expression softened, disappointing by lack of response but shook it off, seeing that it was just his personality so far, and he didn't see it see it switching up just for him. 

  Hiro found his way to Celeste's room, a smile in his face, as he rang the female's doorbell. he sensed the hesitation as the doorknob turned but didn't pull backward. The door slowly fell to the side, revealing a collected Celeste. "Oh! Hello, what may I do for you?" she asked with great excitement in her tone. 

"Well, I wanted to see if I could..." he looked down, scratching at the back of his neck, nervously. "This is gonna sound 'uber childish but... would you maybe wanna... be my.." she furrowed her brow slightly, showing clear confusion. "What is it?" Celeste, didn't quite know where he was going with this.

"..Friend?"

Celeste giggled but covered her mouth as she did. "Sure, remind me of your name would you?" she asked. Hagakure confidently raised his head and smiled widely, he held his hand out, offering a shake. "Yasuhiro Hagakure! Ultimate Clairvoyant! But my friends calls me Hiro!"

The gambler smiled and took his hand, shaking it gently. "Celestia Ludenburg." Hiro furrowed his brow, thinking hard, trying to remember what her last name was. "Celeste... huh?" she laughed gently. "Ludenburg, just call me Celeste, it's easier." Yasuhiro shook his head.

"No! I'll call you Lu..den..berg..-Sama until I can get it right!" Yasuhiro said, actually fairly aggressively. Celeste giggled again, slightly flustered but still extremely flattered. "Alright Hiro."

Yasuhiro smiled. "Wanna play a hand of cards? You'll lose but we can play." Celeste offered. Yasuhiro nodded. "Well?" he looked confused. "Are we playing in the doorway or would you like to come in?" she joked. "oh! Sorry, is it okay if i come in?" she nodded, laughing under her breath.  

   Here it is! It's taken long a-goddamn-nough, right?  I'm only adding this A/N to mention that Hiro calls Celeste 'Ludenberg-sama' and the honorific Sama means god or royalty,, so.