{七} UHOH

Yasuhiro covered his face with his hands. "I'M SORRY- THAT WAS REALLY AWKWARD AND NOW I'M SURE YOU'RE," Celeste smiled, moving his hands as he spoke. "VERY UNCOMFY AND I-" celeste gently pressed her lips to his, a smile still remaining as she basked in this new feeling.

hiro stayed a wholeass mess, but returned the gesture and relaxed into it. "How about I stay over so if anything happens to you I can testify on your behalf? unlikely but possible." she laughed lightly. "Y-Yeah," Hagakure laughed.

 "Let's play a hand of poker or something!" Yasuhiro insisted, trying to lighten mood even more. "OOH! how about double memory?!" He seemed really excited about that idea.

Celeste couldn't help but nod in a positive response. "Why not?" 

========

"That's the whole book, huh?" Byakuya asked, he laid on his side while touko sat on the floor, closing the book the duo had just completed. "Hmph. Disappointing in length if i must say." he added with a sigh and stood up. "I'm gonna run an errand. I'll be back in fifteen." Touko nodded.

Byakuya walked up the stairs to the second floor. Something drew him to the pool, he didn't know what but he walked into room, noticing something strange about the doors. Odd. he thought, turning the knob on the girls locker room, furrowing his brow as it opened easily. hm. More odd. He looked in, seeing the unmistakable chihiro's dead body. 

Let's make this interesting shall we?

-------

  Byakuya walked back into his dorm room with two books in hand. "T-Togami-san!" he sighed and laid back on his side, putting the books on the floor next to touko. "If you'd like to keep reading, im all ears." Touko looked at the two new books, one catching her eye.

"B-But this one is m-my... I w-wrote this one s-so let's read t-the other, right?" Byakuya shrugged. "Pick one." Touko hesitated but picked the book she hadn't written, slightly disappointing the heir.

Touko opened the book but as she opened her mouth she retreated and paused. "I h-have a question." Byakuya sighed.  "D-do you like me? L-like C-celeste and h-hiro like each o-other but.."

Touko fell off on her words, hearing togami laugh a bit. "Gothic over there sees nothing but dollar signs in his eyes while his ditzy ass spaces into hers." He took his glasses off.

"O-oh... heheh..heh... such foolish t-tendencies he ha-as." Touko pressed her index fingers against each other. Byakuya sighed. "Wanna read now?"

DING DONG BING BONGGGG

A BODY HAD BEEN DISCOVERED~

----------

Chihiro was dead, Mondo was executed, Touko was framed and Byakuya didn't care. 

Repetitive knocking and ringing of his doorbell eventually irritated him enough to open the door with great agitation. "Q-Quick! Celeste and Touko starting arguing a-aand then she sneezed and now shes Syo and i-i'm afraid for it to get violent a-" Byakuya furrowed his brow. "Slow down."

Asahina took a breath. "Please! Come quick!" Byakuya followed the 'idiot swimmer girl' to the dinning hall, seeing syo stood on a table like someone's fucking queen as Celeste sat, unshaken by the randomly cruel shit Syo told her.

"YOU DUMB GOTHIC BIMBO~! HAHAHA WHAT EVEN MAKES YOU THINK HE'D SEE IN YOU WHAT HE CAN'T SEE IN ME!?"

Yasuhiro stood just as shocked in the doorway as though he hadn't been there by much longer or seen much more than they had. "Sure, but I at least have sex appeal." Celeste smirked, only earning more boisterous cackles from the Genocider.

  "AHAHAHAHAAAAAA FUCKING DUMBASS, HE DOESN'T SEEM TO CARE ABOUT ALLA *THIS*" Syo ran her hands down her curves.

"THEN MASTER'LL NEVER EVEN SPARE YOU A PASSING GLANCE!" she flung her scissors directly past Celeste's face for shock factor but hardly received a hitch in return.

"W-WAIT! Don't get all aggressive now! I... I bet Ishimaru would say something like... Violence isn't the answer! lets all talk it out! Yea, that sounds like something he'd say, right?" Yasuhiro lectured, uncertainty behind his words. 

"I don't have to listen to this Stockholm syndrome anomaly." Celeste snubbed while standing, making her way to Yasuhiro, holding a hand out. Yasuhiro took a second but took her hand and causally kissed it getting it.

"Let's go back to your room, k?" Celeste insisted, using her free hand to gently make circles on his chest with her hand, doing her normal thing where she just blocks everyone out, someone cant read a room.

"Y-Yeah sure." Yasuhiro replied timidly, everything masculine about Yasuhiro left him with that woman put her hands on him, he just forgets how to act. And people were starting to see that.

The duo stared walking away, Celeste shot one last condescending look at Touko as she passed through the door frame.

 "HAHA, JOKES ON YOU YA BIG DITZ! SHE'S ONLY USING YOU FOR YOUR MONEY! IF IT WERE UP TO HER I BET SHE'D SLIT YOUR THROAT FOR YOUR INHERITANCE AHAHAHAHAHAH!!"

Everyone in the room locked up,, Celeste's eyes widened, Byakuya stiffened, pushing up his glasses, Aoi seemed like the world just ended and Syo stood there with no remorse but yasuhiro just didn't seem to know what to do with himself.

  "Oh come on with this gold digger bitchy bullcrap." Celeste scoffed, trying to drag hiro with her out of the room but stopping. "WHOOPSIEEE DID I LET THAT SLIP-- UHHO GOTTA BLAST!! *ACHOO!*" 

touko came back with the whole room dead. "H-huh..?!" 

"You're seriously believing a serial killer over me?" Celeste challenged. "I just.. don't know who to believe anymore..." and with that he walked off. "Hiro, really? Let's talk about this!"