{十} See you later, Yasuhiro.

Let's jump past Celeste's trial and execution. Yashuiro irritably laid in the fetal position on his bed, gripping the deck of cards Celeste had let him hold onto. 

"YAHOOOOOOOOOO" Monokuma appeared out of fucking n o w h e r e. Spooking Yasuhiro into screaming. "AH- Where'd you come from?!"

he tightened his grasp on the cards. "not important, what iiiiiIIISss is your girlfriend's final wishes~!" monokuma waved a few folded pieces of paper proudly.

"H-Hey! Give me that!" Monokuma sighed and turned in disappointment. "Damn... and i was really looking forward to playing it up too..." he pouted. "What's there to upplay?! it's her death letter, gimmie!"

he shot up and held his hands out, setting the cards next to him. "Awe damn, well" Monokuma faced Hiro yet again and handed it to him.

"There ya go I guess... you people suck." and just as quickly as he appeared he disappeared. 

Hiro unfolded the letter quickly.

   Yasuhiro~

Sorry. Let me start there. I really really am, I framed you for something as awful as murder and tried to paint you black but... I truly truly am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, at any point, but i suppose I didn't actually see myself catching feelings behind pretending to love you. I did fake it at first, I won't lie about that, what's the fun in lying when i'm already dead, right?

Hiro smiled weakly.

Going back, I'm sure you're mad, upset, infuriated that I put you in the hot seat for money, that is if you're receiving this they found me out, which is disappointing. and boring.

"I'm not mad..." he said to the dead air in his room.

I did love you, know that. When I died, I wasn't faking. I'm sure you made a witty remark about my execution before I died.

Hiro laughed gently as he started unknowingly crying. 

I miss you. Even if I'm too weak a woman to admit that I miss you. I know we fought and all but Please also acknowledge that I didn't want you dead, and my ultimate goal wasn't to execute you. Well, I guess it was, but that's besides the point. 

"You ass," Hiro laughed to himself.

  you probably called me stupid for that or something. I know I can't punch you in the shoulder so do me a favor and ask Kyoko or something to do it for me. I know you're pissed that I killed them, probably frustrated about why, and I... really don't know. I kept thinking "Maybe Hiro will walk in on me and stop this dead in it's tracks." but you never did so, I've "lost".

"You didn't lose..." He wiped his face, continuing to read.

I told that stuffed rat to call these my final wishes so he wouldn't peep at them, so here's something just in case he asks. Get out of that roman holiday, alright? and don't kill anyone, because we both know good and damn well you won't get away with it if I couldn't, so.

Hiro nodded, knowing she couldn't see it, but it was clearly true.

Get. the actual FUCK out of monokuma's trap. Kudos? alright. Gotta blast. Oh and PS: if i failed, Alter Ego is safely secured in the bathouse. Love you, see you later, Hagakure-Sama.

Hiro hugged the paper and laid back onto the bed. "See you later, Yasuhiro."