{五} Let's go with that

Touko sat on her bed, confused by Byakuya's sudden appearence. Now, as much as Byakuya wouldn't admit it, he did love her his pride wouldn't allow him to, it just wouldn't let him take the initiative, she had to do it.

"T-Togami-san..?" He sighed. "You don't have to call me that." Touko furrowed her brow. "M-Master then?" Byakuya sighed. "Sure,"

Touko sat and figited with her  skirt, rising up and kissing him randomly,, something about this felt familiar and

Safe..?

To Togami, he was too scared to admit it though.

They both locked up, unsure of what to do next, of course until Byakuya took the initiative and pushed her away. "Ick, get off." He wiped his mouth, thinking if he acted disgusted, he really would be.

  "I-I-I'M S-S-SORRY M-MASTER! I D-DIDN'T M-M-MEAN TO D-D-DISGRACE YOU W-WITH MY IMPULSE!" Touko panicked, bowing from her positing, hands placed together. "P-PLEASE FORGIVE M-M-ME!" 

Byakuya, as much as he wanted to spit in her face and tell her never to talk to him again, he couldn't force the words out, what the hell was wrong with him?

"It's fine." The closing of her door, confused Fukawa, looking up she saw the male's absence, knowing she had fucked up, she got under the blankets, and gave up for the day. 

Touko could hear the team lying into her doorbell later in the afternoon only to give up eventually due to her lack of response which scared them of course.

Assuming she was dead, Makoto's breathing picked up, Aoi and Sakura stood behind him, Kyoko nearby, byakuya however was nowhere to be found. 

"MONOKUMA?!?!?" Makoto screamed without realizing it. "MONOKUMA APPEARS!!" the headmaster beamed. "Is she...."  

Monokuma looked confused for a second. "OH! Nada senoir~! Touko is just goin through sum,,, lady troubles" monokuma explained, panting and sweating. "huh?" Sakura mumbled to herself. "So... She's fine right?" Mondo interjected. monokuma nodded. 

    "Yes sireeee! Dissapointing for me though," Monokuma sighed disgruntled. "Such a sad state of affairs." and of course he disappeared.

"Why don't we all go back to our rooms and crash for the night, huh?" the group agreed, as Touko's little meltdown had drained all of them, they dispersed as planned and rested for the night.

-------

Good Morning everyone! it's now 7 am and nighttime is offically over! time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beeeeeautiful day!

The announcement had started to feel like an alarm that they all couldn't silence or block out, no matter what and it was honestly starting to get annoying

Touko laid on the floor of her room, the chime of her doorbell spooking her. "Open."

"Fukawa, what are you doing  here? We should be meeting in the dinning hall.." Byakuya trailed off. "Foolish girl. Why is your  door  unlocked? You'll get filthy if you lie on this disgusting carpeted floor."

Touko seemed unphased by his warning. "I'll get killed eventually.." Togami furrowed his brow slightly in confusion.

"You're  a literal serial killer, and you're concerned about being murdered? Tch, idiot."

Byakuya  crossed his arms and leaned against the door. "So you're really gonna stay here with the door unlocked until someone waltzes in and does you like Sayaka?"

Tears formed in toukos eyes clouding her vision worse. "N-N-No... S-Sayaka was stronger than m-me.."

Byakuya sighed and stood up straight.  "Well fine then, kill yourself if that's truly what you want," That wasn't supposed to sound so harsh.

"Y-youre  right..." Touko was at this point fullblown crying. "I-I'm j-just sitting a-around idly w-waiting to be killed..."

Byakuya prepared to walk out but that just wouldn't sit right on his conscience. 

"Fukawa, I... You wont get killed because you're weak or sitting idle. You'll get killed for exposing and exploiting your own weakness."

Byakuya turned around for the door. "T-Togami-san... I... i do l-love you. L-like really." Byakuya sighed harshly. "I guess i care about you a lot too." He wanted to leave IMMEDIATELY after he said that. 

"T-Togami... c-can i be your g-girlfriend s-sometime?" Byakuya shrugged. "Time is of the essence." He really REALLY wanted to leave now.

"S-so... are w-we...?" Byakuya sighed again.  "Sure Toko." She beamed, trying to hold it together. "S-So you'll protect me!" Fukawa quickly sat up.  "Sure.  Let's go with that."

"S-so... we c-can..." she pressed her index fingers together. Byakuya closed his eyes and sighed deeply. "Whatever."